CHAPTER 21

"Inum knjm neram irukalam  , it's peaceful here" , she said to him . He nodded and they stayed quite there , this time she was sitting there without any thoughts or any inner conflicts .

Thanks to the creature sitting next to her she thought to herself and she chuckled  .

They were staring at the sunset both in their own set thoughts which was broken by a call from Arjun's phone . He took and frowned seeing the caller ID . She kinda guessed who it is by seeing his reaction and told him to speak .

He hesitated at first then stood up and went few steps away from her to speak .

Arjun : Hello (in a cold tone )

Varun : Dei macha sorry da ( in a low tone )

Arjun : Enta en sorry solra ( cold tone )

Varun : Dei en da neeyum purinjikama pesura , etho tension la apdi pesiten macha , one week ah sema hectic da kooda antha Sakshi Vera . Pchhhh ... Nan ethayum venum nu solala macha , iruntha kovam lam teriyama Ava Mela kaatiten , I know she will be hurt but make sure she is alright da .

Arjun : Okay ( in a duh gone )

Varun : Pchh .... Macha you know how much I love her and how much she means to me . Konjam time kudutha avalum purinjipa nu I know da . Nan Chennai return aagitu first anga vanthu elathayum clear pandren .

Arjun : Illa paravala nee varanum nu avasiyam illa nan pathukaren . Nee pesita Ava Thana kashta padra , she is doubting herself and her insecurities spiked up . And you messed up big time for your info ( in a sarcastic way )

Varun  :*'deep breathes'*...Puriyuthu nee avala Vida romba kovama irukanu but know that nan venumey panala . I'll make up to it . Please athu Vara avala pathuko , thaniya vidatha .... Ava ta pesa mudiyum ah please macha orae Oru vaati .

Arjun : sighs ... Iru try pandren ana mavane adutha vaati ithulam ethir pakatha ipayae solten

Varun : Seri da seri da avala pesa Vai

Arjun calls her and gives the phone to her , she nodded a no making him sigh and say "Just one min please ! " , She took the phone from his hand .

Nithya : Hi (in a low tone )

Varun : Ma (that's it that was enough for her to assure her that he didn't mean those but still she was angry ) ... I'm sorry nan ethayum mean panala ma etho Oru kovatha ... Sighs ... Sorry da ma

Nithya : justed hmmed and gave the phone back to Arjun as she knows if she talks even a second more she will forgive him .

Arjun sighed and took the phone from her , she went and sat down again watching the sunset

Arjun : pchhh ...Ena da Sona ! Soli Thana kuduthen

Varun : Dei sorry thaan da sonen , romba hurt aagita Pola da , cha enakae en Mela kovama varuthu macha . Sorry da ... Macha avala pathuko nan Chennai vantha odanae avala paka varen enala ithuku Mela lam mudiyathu ... Athu Vara thayavasenji avala pathuko ... Samathanam pandren nu Ava kekurathu lam vaangi tharatha mukkiyam ah ice cream and romba neram veliya irukatheenga da ...

Arjun : Dei dei athu en sister da nan pathukaren nan (chuckled a bit) ... Tension aagama porumaya va ... Nee vanthu Oru three or four days leave poda mudiyum ah

Varun : En macha ena aachu podren solra

Arjun says something to him and he agreed to it instantly and thanked him and told him to take care of her more .

Arjun chuckled thinking of these two and decided to console her now and went and sat beside her .

"En d avanta pesala , Avan romba kashta pattan , Avan venum nu lam solala d " said Arjun .

"Athulam enakum teriyum da but terla pesa thonala etho kovam iruku veetuku Polama !" She replied and stood up then both went to home and she resigned to her bed refusing dinner .

Arjun sighed and planned for the things to be done .

____________________♡______________________

Hey readers hope u liked this chapter
If yes do vote and comment it boost me up

Sorry for the short chap mind athuku Mela work aagala bha 🙊😅

Next update : maybe soon

After edit : 😅😩