CHAPTER 36

It was Sunday , they were very excited , the girls dragged the boys to shopping even when they were reluctant .

The guys were sulking around the shop when the girls were on total excited mode and was super excited to see the love birds finally getting hitched . The boys said they will be in the suit section and told the girls to join them there .

The girls started their shopping and was not satisfied with anything , they made Nithya wear all the dress they chose .

They were tired and they were about to give up when Harini found the perfect dress for Nithya .

They made her wear it and once she wore and came out , she looked dead drop gorgeous , Harini smiled widely at her . "Anna is gonna fall for you again " , Harini said with twinkling eyes .

"Stop making fun of me please " Nithya said . The girls rolled their eyes at her response and they finaized that as her dress .

And after some more time , they selected dresses fo harini and Preethi . "You two are gonna look so beautiful in this " Nithya said with a smiling face .

"Not more than you " Preethi said looking at Nithya with a smug grin . Nithya rolled her eyes and the girls decided to have some food before they leave for selecting accessories . "Call your brothers and tell them to meet us here " Nithya said to Harini .

The boys reached them with an extremely bored expression . "What's with your sulking mood now ?" , preethi asked .

"How do you guys shop for this much time and only bought only one dress for each ughh it's too much" , Arjun whined earning a glare from the girls while Varun laughed at it .

"Unaku ena man siripu !", Nithya asked raising her eyebrows . He nodded negatively with a chuckle . And having enough to fill their tummies . "Our parents will join us for picking muhurtham sarees and jwelves ".

"Will you show me your dress or what " , Varun asked making a baby face . "Vaipilla raja" , Nithya replied making him pout more . "Intha nadipu lam vera yaartana try panu baby" , Nithya said laughing .

After their talks and bickerings all resumed their shopping . And after soemtime their parents came there and they selected the perfect saree for Nithya .

After their tiring day everyone returned to their home and decided to rest . From now its gonna be more hectic for wedding . On the other hand , Nithya was restless and couldnt sleep .

Being the overthinker she is , she started fearing all the responsibilities . She twisted and turned but sleep was far away . And when she decided to go to balcony to atleast stargaze .

Arjun enetered her room , he was confused on seeing her wide awake , he knew she was so tired because of the full day shopping .

"Ena aachu en thoongala " he asked sitting beside her . She let out a sigh and he understood she was thinking something and something was bothering her . "Vaa balcony polam "he said and dragged her towards the balcony .

After a good long ten minutes , "Ipa sollu what's bothering you so much", he asked . She sighed again and sat on the couch in her balcony . He came and sat beside her .

"Ithuku aprm neraya responsibilities vanthudum , i'll miss being here , i'll miss you . Enoda new family la vachiruka expectations ah lam meet pananum , this is too much to handle da . What if I mess up anything , athoda effects enaku matum illa , Varun will face it also  elamey overwhelming ah iruku da "