CHAPTER 26

They stayed cuddled for sometime and then Nithya came out of it . "Ena ma aachu " he asked confused .

She just shooked her negatively and went out of the room . He was Hella confused now , "Nalla Thana iruntha ipa Ena aachu " .

She then came holding a cover , she went to the side table and took out a plate and started unboxing the contents of the box . He saw that and smiled a little seeing her care .

She came and gave that to him , he looked at her , "Ena pakara sapdu apa thaan seri aagum " . He pouted and nodded negatively , " Ena aachu ipa unaku , saptu tablet pota Thana Varu seri aagum ! " She said .

"Ooti vidu sapdren !" He pouted again , she hit her forehead and chuckled seeing his antics she then started feeding him , after two bites he stopped her hand " Ama nee saptiya d enaku matum ooti vitu iruka " he asked , she nodded a no , " Apa neeyum saptukitae enakum ooti vidu seriya !" , She smiled and started feeding him and also she ate too .

Un Pechu Un Paarvaiii

Naganrthidum Kavalai Iraivai

Oooohh Oooohh

Piranthalum Inainthaalum

Uyir Koottin Sari Paathi Unathey

Un Inbam Un Thunbam Enathu

Yen Muthalodu Mudi Vaanaai

(Playing in the background)

Then they sat beside each other first , then Varun looked at her , suddenly places his head on her lap and started speaking " I know I shouldn't have said those words to you ma , it's still irking me . But I really didn't mean any of it , antha Sakshi clingy ah iruntha but nan perusa eduthukala , but when whole meeting got cancelled due to her silly mistake "

" and avanga enoda proposal lam pakamaley Ena judge panitu ponapa romba kovam vanthuduchi , atha enga yaara Mela kaatrathu teriyama unmela kaatiten ! Sorry Nithya ma ❤️ !" .

She was constantly caressing his hair to make sure that he doesn't break more . He finished his talk and looked up to her " Nee ethayum venum nu seiyala nu enaku teriyum , just realx , I'm with you and I'm not going anywhere for anything okay ! Ipa relax panu ivlo thooram vanthutu ethayum enjoy Panama pona kashtama irukum !" She replied making him smile and again kept his face on her lap .

Then Arjun and Preethi entered the room , and saw Nithya caressing his hair and Varun was sleeping like baby in her lap .

Arjun cleared his throat slightly , making Nithya to look at him . He showed the medicine cover , Nithya shook her head negatively and mouthed " He is better he just needs rest !" , With that both Arjun and Preethi nodded and went out of the room .

After an hour or so , it was now 11 am and Varun woke up from his slumber . He found that Nithya was resting her in headrest and was staying in the same place for this wholetime .

He felt sad and happy at the same time , he was happy that she stayed with him and made him comfortable , he was sad that she would have uncomfortable sitting this whole time without evening moving the whole time .

He slowly got up and thought to make her sleep better but when he woke up she stirred in her sleep , not feeling his presence .

"Hey elunthutaya ! Are you okay now ?", she aksed him , he smiled and sat next to her ,"I'm more than perfect now ma .Ipa rendu perum kelabalam ah pavam avanga rendu perum wait panitu irupanga " he said by holding his hands with her .

Both went and freshened up . Both went to the garden infront of the hotel and found Arjun and Preethi .

All decided to visit Ooty lake , they started and reached it in 30 mins or so , it was so beautiful site to watch which a peaceful ambiance , with greeny view and humid weather , both the girls were equally excited as they can go boating now , boys saw this , chuckled and all went in , they took many pictures and was waiting for their turn for boating .

(A/N : It will really be like this , as author visited the places back in 2018)

They enjoyed the boat ride , with each pair seated next to their partner , they clicked many pictures . Both the men looked at their partner as if they were a 5/6 year old .

Then they looked at each other laughed thinking about their fate . "Enna da sirikaringa rendu perum , enna vishayam" Nithya looked at both of them raising her right eyebrow . They both nodded negatively and told her to enjoy the ride at the same time and again they chuckled .

After finishing the sightseeing and the boat ride , it was around 1:30 pm and all were hungry so they decided to stop for lunch and also nto decide on their next stop.

They found a pretty decent hotel and started having their foods while discussing , Varun proposed that they can first visit the deer park which is near then to visit doddabetta peak for another sightseeing .

Then everyone finished their lunch with Arjun pulling others legs and all enjoyed the luch . Then they started to deer park which is 2 km from ooty lake . They reached it fast and paid the entry fees .

They all were in awe seeing the scenearies and the deers around the place took many photos , Nithya being Nithya took her dslr camera and took some beautiful shots and all appreciated . they wandered for another 45 mins and started to dottabetta peak . they reached the place at 4 .

They felt so peaceful and serene seeing the climate and the view around them . There are many peaks in ooty but Doddabetta is the highest of them all . They entered the tower and viewed whole of the scene which was breathetaking .

Then they enjoyed playing around the gardens which were covered with only green eveywhere . It started becoming cold as time reached 5:30 pm and they rested for sometime and decided to leave from there.

Then they decided to stop at either Willy's coffee pub or the Ooty evening market . As they were tired already they decided to stop at Willy's and have a bite and return to room and rest for sometime and see places around the hotel . With this chit chat they reached Willy's .

It's a rundown place were coffee lovers can visit without hesitation , they also provide with quality food . And also have a small library with best collections of books possible .

Nithya was so happy to see a coffee pub with a library whereas others chuckled at her antics while seeing the book collection . They had a pretty good time reminishing the perks of beinmg away from work and also the stress free day they enjoyed . Then they returned to hotel; and decided to have a nap before rising for dinner .

. ___________❤️_____________.

Hey guys ,
So here is the next chapter , hope you loved it , I know it's like filler chap , I promise to write better in next chapter !

After edit : 🙂👍