CHAPTER 35

Days rolled into months and it's already six months after their engagement . They glowed with happiness as every day passes by .

They celebrated their love anniversary with more and more love . And everyone around them were filled with joy and everyone were so so happy to see them beam with happiness .

As their wedding day was coming soon , Varun worked more to complete works more that he won't have much work during the wedding days .

Thus , it reduced the time they spent recently and both were missing the other so much .

It was a normal Friday and Nithya was free today as her shoots ended pretty much soon than she expected and she went back home to rest some as they all planned to go to wedding shopping on Sunday .

She came home and refreshed herself . After all these she settled in sofa and decided to watch something to ease her mood .

She just turned on her Spotify atlast and songs rolled . Every song reminded her of something about him and she missed him more and more .

She quickly picked her mobile and texted him .

Nithya : Enna panitu iruka !?

Varun : Ipa knjm work mudicha aprm rest edukanum , sema work ah pochu maybe free aagiduven intha work mudinja !

Nithya : super eyyy , work pathutae iru I'm coming there to meet you ! I'm missing you like hell and I want to see you ! Plssss pretty please don't say noooo

Varun : 😂😂 Cheri Cheri come over soon ! I'll try to complete it soon !

Nithya then quickly changed into good outfits and started towards Varun's office . There our hero was completing the file more quick and he finished fast than he expected .

He went and reached the coffee shop opposite to his office . This is the place they generally meet outside his office always .

He was sipping his cold coffee when he turned towards the window to see Nithya talking to some guy . She was laughing carefree and she even blushed once.

He was confused totally seeing all the things that's happening infront of him . Yes they are engaged and are gonna be happily married yet it still irked him to see some other man making her blush and laugh care free .

His possessive mode was activated and he was fuming there seeing both . After which seemed to be eternity for him seeing their small talk session . They enered the place .

On the other hand , Nithya reached their place and was gonna go towards the entrance when someobe called out her name . She turned around and searched to find who called her , but she couldn't find the source .

And suddenly someone tapped her shoulders making her gasp and jump a little . The man laughed at her reaction , and she gasped again .

It waa her college mate " Vikram " . She had a teeny tiny bit crush on him back those days . He was their all rounder in class , teacher's pet and talented fellow .

They interacted least when they were in college , he was totally oblivious of her tiny crush and she didn't bother to show it either .

Just small talks and their time together was enough as she just had crush and it didn't reach to another level anytime .

And after seeing him after years , she was excited and greeted him with a big smile . He chuckled seeing it . " Yaaro romba happy ah irukangaley ena paka " Vikram said with a teasing smile .

She pouted , " En unaku illaya " she asked and he chuckled . "Chill chill enakum sema happy to see you after long time " he said with a genuine smile .