CHAPTER 15

He kept quiet , he knows and understands what she is saying but he didn't have the audacity to face her now .

He sat there silently and didn't look at her . He didn't dare to do that . She stood there glaring at him but soon she realised they are in a restaurant and many people will be there so she sat silently and also thought if she had overreacted or what .

He then looked at her and asked "What are you talking about ma , I don't understand but I'm sorry if something I did hurt you !" , He knows but wants to make sure she talks about that , and also he felt so bad for doing that now .

Though it is worst idea , it connected them . And all the bad thoughts kept haunting his mind now . On the other side Nithya has become more angry over his question but tried to remain calm and don't make scene over there .

And also thought maybe it's a worst idea but it connected us both so she thought about it too . And asked "You literally know what I'm talking about Varun . The recording it's not my voice . Why did you do this . Instead you could have told me or asked me right ."

He felt bad so bad for doing this , and also now she addressed him as Varun he perfectly understood that she is pissed at it , there is no more hiding now ra just surrender yourself Varun he thought to himself .

And also noticed she said he could have asked and thought to ask her about that too . He started "Look ma I'm sorry , I know it is worst way but I was hella nervous and I didn't have the audacity to face you so I did that I know it's wrong and I'm sincerely sorry ma . don't be mad at me !" With a puppy face .

She chuckled to his suprise , "I know you didn't to do it annoy me , I'm not that mad about this , coz that connected us .  But I thought to play with you " , he was taken aback by her confession .

"Adi paavi 😂 , I had a mini heart attack but you were playing this whole time , you are something ma" laughing "So about the part where you said to ask you what would be your reply if I asked you without doing these tricks *smirks*" .

She became shy suddenly realizing what he asked . She blushed hard and bent down to hide that .  He got a glance of that and started to look at her more intently .

She bent down more and more and blushed hard and chuckled more .  "Don't bend more than this , my neck is already paining so look at me now and answer my question ma!" He said chuckling .

She looked at him but her blush was obvious and when she was about to say something the waiter came.

They both ordered and again he looked at her , "Inum bathil varalayae ! ( Still you didn't answer !) " . She chuckled and said "Itha sola ivlo naal ah munadiyae soliruntha , Una lam love Pana mudiyathu poda solirupen " .

He glared at her but she laughed out more . He said "So you don't love me before right , you only said you love coz of that recording right !" With a sad tone .

She understood he got hurted so "Hey Dumbo I was playing with you , don't act emotionally and cry da ! All the People will curse me for making a boy cry !" She said laughing more .

"Don't try to convince me now ! I know you only said you love coz of the record ! You don't love me right !" He said sadly , she felt bad for making him think like that .

She loved him from the start , she always loved him but here he is saying she didn't love him .

She felt so bad and internally cursed herself for making fun of him her face fell "Sorry Varun , I didn't mean to hurt you , I always loved you ma , I just wanted to make fun of you ."

" I didn't realize you will get hurt by this . But please don't think that I didn't love you . I've loved you always and always will .Sorry for hurting you ma " She said with broken voice .

He looked at her and saw that she was on verge of crying suddenly he stood up and came close to her and hugged her and said "I'm sorry too , I should have known that you are making fun of me but i got hurt by that . I'm sorry for making you cry . It's not your fault I know you will always love me and I'll love u too forever now don't be a crybaby and smile now please ."

He said and went to his chair now . She looked at him "Varu don't ever think or say that I don't love you  , It hurts coz I love you with all my heart , I always did and will !" .

He grinned more "I know ma , now smile please Nithya !" , She smiled then they both ate talking some random stuffs .

Suddenly "Hey Varu , you tricked me right
You have to pay for that !" , He looked shocked "You will never leave that topic right " .

He asked chuckling and also knowing she will never leave that topic and will always make fun or make him pay for doing that .

She nodded chuckling and after finishing for paying the bill , they both argued to pay but finally Nithya won *laughing* .

She stood up immediately after paying , he didn't understand , looked at her raising his brows . She didn't respond and was using her mobile .

He thought she is going to leave now but they both agreed to keep aside their work for whole day , but here she is using phone and was about to go he thought .

He became little angry instantly , "So now you are going right ! Someone told they would spend time with me do you know her , I think you came to know that I used recorder now that you know you are leaving right !" He said in go with cold tone .

Hey readers 💙 ,
Hope you all r doing good !
Hope you like this chapter !
What do you think about the chapter !
I promise I'll write lovely dovely chapters too ! 😂🤪 But pls understand I have no clue to write but I'll write for u guys !
Do vote and comment this means a lot to me ! Don't be a silent reader !

With love ~ Teja 💙

After edit : 😩😩😩 I'm having headache