CHAPTER 27

Everyone rested for an hour or so , Varun stirred and woke up soon than others . He went and freshened up , went to balcony and watched the scenery , it's was dark yet some places lit with the artificial lights and it was beautiful .

He reminisced the happenings of today , how Nithya forgot everything and literally been a child with him . Giggling and dragging him everywhere she goes .

He let out a huge sigh without his knowledge and he felt a hand in his shoulders , he turned around only to see Arjun staring at him intently .

"Ena da aachu apdi Ena yosichitu iruntha , you are okay right !" Arjun asked and he didn't expect Varun to hug him . Arjun stumbled a little but collected himself and  "Dei loosu Ena da aachu ipa ! Un aal paatha Ena thaan da kepa olunga solu !" He asked mocking him .

Varun came out of the hug , "Thanks da !" He said . Arjun laughed and asked what's that thanks for . Varun gave him a toothy grin and turned towards the balcony again .

Arjun went and stood beside him . Varun looked at him , giving him a warm smile "I don't know if any brother will come up with this idea , when his sister is broken much , Evana irunthalum en Mela kova thaan da patrupan , neeyum Kova patta thaan illa solala ana nan ethir paatha alavuku illa da , you understood the situation and made her also understand Ra Macha ! I'm so happy having you in my life . Unala thaan Ava ipa enta pesura , unala thaan Ava ipa sirichitu iruka ! Arghh sighss the only thing I'm giving her is pain Ra ...." He sighed and said this . Arjun pat his shoulder and said "Loosu athulam onumey illa , yes she is my bestfrnd and sister , ana neeyum en frnd Ra , how can I leave both of u in pain ! After all I'm being the third wheel from starting ithu kooda Pana matana !" Arjun said easing the situation .

Varun understood his words and gave him a million dollar smile and thanked him again . "And also know that , you are her happinesss and nee avaluku sogam lam epayum tharala seriya !" Arjun said to Varun , he just nodded and mouthed I know . They then went to wake the girls from their slumber .

Both were sleeping like babies . Nithya was hugging her pillow and sleeping so cute . Varyn just stood there without the heart to wake her up , and just when he was about to say to let them sleep . Arjun shouted at both and laughed loud making the girls groan and wake up from their sleep .

Preethi let out a irritated sigh and went out to freshen up . Nithya just sat there rubbing her eyes and glaring at the duo who waked her up . Varun nodded negatively telling he didn't mean to wake her up . She then turned to see Arjun grinned from ear to ear . Varun rolled his eyes and glared him making him sigh and mutter sorry .

Nithya chuckled and replied no worries . Preethi then came out and smacked Arjun's head and those two started their cute banters . Nithya went to freshen up sheets Varun watched both Arjun and Preethi bicker .

Then the four left the room only to be welcomed by the hotel manger who smiled and informed that if they wish they can join the bonfire organised by the hotel . Everyone instantly agreed and went there . The bonfire was accompanied by a Italian cuisine buffet . 

The girls squealed seeing the wide spread dishes and the bonfire . They all went and picked their favourites from the buffet and settled around the bonfire .

They relished their flat bread pizza , rissotta , creamy chicken marsala , Italian Ravioli with spinach , garlic parmesan cheese balls , Italian garlic sausage Sandwiches , creamy mushroom soup . The bonfire was organised in which a group of four would fit and they settled in their bonfire comfortably .

Nithya went and sat beside Varun and placed her head on his shoulder . His hands involuntarily held her close and made her sit comfortably . 

They all spoke about their works and pulled each others legs . After which seemed to be like 1 and half hours , Preethi yawned and told that she felt sleepy . Arjun then excused himself and Preethi and they went to sleep . Now Varun and Nithya are left behind .

Silence continued , with both immersed in their own thoughts . Nithya sat straight , which made Varun come out of his trance and look at her .
She asked if they could walk around the hotel and talk . He gladly accepted as he wanted to talk too .

They started to walk , " Apdiyae Elam lam maranthu Pola varu , unaku epdi nu terla , ana to be honest with you , those words hyped my insecurities much , nan kadasi Vara yaarukum perfect ah teriyavey matananu , I know Varun , intha Chinna vishayam ah ivlo lam yosika illa nu . "

"But as you know how worst I'm in overthinking , it gradually hyped my self doubt . Nan enoda best ah epayum ey kuduthutu thaan iruken enaku terinja Vara analum neraya thadava self centered, selfish nu Peru vaangiten and it hurts damn much when you only did everything to make them happy nu "

" Anaiku nee purinjikavey Mata la nu ketapa , it was like you slapped me hard , it came like that varu  ..... " She cracked . He felt completely helpless seeing her state .

" Unaku onu thaan soluven Varun , and this won't change ever , you mean so much to me , and epayum nan Una santhega pada maten , purinjika try panitu iruken . Nanum manushi thaan valikum Varun enakum . ........ She paused sniffling and continued .... I love you damn much please know that !" She said her voice Fading away due to her sniffles which she was controlling so much .

There Varun stood completely shattered seeing her this much vulnerable , he did the only thing he could do then , he pulled her into a bone crushing hug and sobbed like a child muttering his never ending sorry and love you's.

Nithya composed herself seeing him crying like a child , she gently cooed him to calm down and kissed his forehead saying it's okay and she is fine now . His eyes looked bloodshot red and he looked so vulnerable . He took her hands in his ...

"Nee .... Sighs ... Nee thaan d enaku elamey , you made me better , I know nan hardworking thaan but I didn't have the push I needed , I lacked myself and came and redeemed me . Nee thaan Ena Varun ah maathuna , I was just a man who was ambitious avlothaan ."

" You stayed there when I was broken . Oru lover ah illama bestfrnd ah vhum nee iruntha iruka irupa I know . I'm sorry d , nan etho kovathula yaarayp Katha vendiyatha Una kathiten ! Una Mari yaarum Ena pathukitathu illa , Ena avlo purinjipa , nan onu solra munadiyae enakaga sethu atha yosipa and importantly apdilam yosichalum you ask me my thoughts , you don't nag with your thoughts . "

" Nee enoda angel Ra , nee Ena better person ah maathiruka and I'm forever grateful for it and I'll love you always . Sighs nee yaarukum epayum ethuvum kettathu nenaika Mata d I know epayum mathavangala pathi thaan yosipa ipakooda nan ethuvum nenaika koodathu soli , nan nadanthutae pesuna calm ah irupen yosichi Ena Inga kooptu vanthu pesura . "

" Una Mari oruthi en life la kedachathuku I'm so lucky . Epayum Ena vitu poidatha ma please !" He finished sniffling .

She was totally surprised by his confession , he is not a person of words epayum . Ipa Avan apdi solrathu paathu she was on cloud nine , she was finally happy that someone understands her so much and loves her so much .

Tears were constantly running down from her eyes and pulled him closer and kissed him making his eyes go wide , he smiled in between the kiss and dominanted It when she struggled .

Both came out of the kiss when she struggled for air . She quickly hid her in his chest to which he chuckled and ruffled her hair and kissed her hairline .

They then walked hand in hand around the hotel and decided to hit the bed with their hearts contented after all the misery that was nagging them .

.______________♥️____________.

Hey guys , hope you guys liked this chapter !

Sorry if I'm not meeting your expectations !

My semester is going to end , I completed my practicals today and I also got vaccinated !

Romba update tharama irukom thonuchi athan I wrote this chap ! Personally this chap is close to me ! Hope u guys will like It too !

Love you all so much

This story has reached 4k+ reads and this isn't possible without you guys ! Thanks a ton ♥️ !

With love ~ TS

After edit : ughh cringe