CHAPTER 20

Thanks to everyone of you ❤️💯
It's 2.21 k reads I've never expected this reads ! I hope you all are happy with the story ! ❤️ Love u all so much !

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Thanks to Narmadha2301 my thangachi 😌😚❤️ iva Ena elutha vaikala na kandipa eluthiruka maten intha chap ey, thanks Ra 😌❤️😂

Into the story now 🙌

Everything he blurted out pained her like hell , she knows he is busy and all but she didn't expect this from him . He literally said she didn't believe him , she trusts him more than she trust anyone in her life .

She is hurt like hell and it's paining her so much that she didn't realize her eyes were so red and tears were streaming down without any control , as if they were newly opened falls .

She tried to compose herself by saying he said those in a hurry but she failed miserably in that as each words echoed hard everytime making her wince everytime more. She looked miserable , breaths becoming inanimate .

She closed her eyes and her mind flashed her memories like pics of her fav memories with him . She felt so so lost in those memories .

She just wished someone to understand her state now . She felt so lonely and felt the urge to cry out so that her pain goes away .

Many may think that it's just a mere misunderstanding and he said it in mistake and due to work pressure .

But according to her it's huge , its sooo huge that it's killing her . Can you imagine your loved one saying that you didn't understand them and you are hurting them by that .

There were many people in the beach , who were enjoying the scenary , climate and everything and here she is sulking at her situation . Something heal us and for her it's beach always which gives her peace of Mind .

But this time , it isn't doing its job as always rather it's increasing it in a way she never expected and she really needed some company to vent out her feelings and to get an emotional support but she didn't want to disturb anyone . Again she started being despondent , and yea the cycle repeats of her state .

She was on verge of passing out due to whole fiasco that happened and the crying session that continued for this long when she sensed a hand on her shoulder , she never expected someone to come and ask her how she was .

She was confused so much that who would come now and ask her , she turned around to see the person who disturbed her from her sulking state .

And much to her suprise it was
'HER BROTHER Arjun' , the one she wanted so much to be around now , the one she wished to spend time with now , the one she wanted to share every bit that happened to her .

The one she considers her world is standing there with a half hearted smile which didn't reach his eyes and his eyes which were having a light line of water which is threatening to increase more as the second passes .

She quickly hugged him as if her life depended and cried her heart out to him . The only thing he did during this whole session is to pat her head and say sweet nothings to make her stop crying .

According to him , she means the world and he never couldn't see her crying it makes him weak . And now when she is crying hysterically and is clinging to him like a baby , he felt so bad for seeing her in this condition .

And the only thing he wished was to see her again smiling , and he was determined to get that out of her now .

He still didn't know what happened the only thing he came to know from his partner that Nithya is into something and is hurting bad .