CHAPTER 28

The next day they decided to visit the remaining best places and to hit the road around 4 pm because they need to reach Chennai for their robotic week .

As they decided to leave at 4 , they decided to sight see places around , they went to a hill top restaurant to have food , enjoying the view they ate their breakfast . They then stopped to buy some things like chocolates and stuffs .

They entered a handmade gifts shop , Preethi pulled Arjun to the other end of the store to choose scarfs where he was bickering why she would need that in Chennai . Nithya and Varun chuckled hearing it . They then silently walked around just seeing the cute paintings and handmade things .

Nithya's eye were fixed on one Dreamcatcher the whole time . But she didn't want to buy it . They blue and black coloured dreamcatcher swirled due to the wind , which again made her to look at it . Varun was watching her antics from the moment they decided to stop on handmade gifts shop .

He didn't understand why she didn't buy it when she liked it so much . He nudged her then showing the dreamcatcher , " Atha apdiyae pathutu irukarthuku nee vaangidalam ma " he told chuckling . She sighed and nodded a no again and went from there .

He was totally confused with what happened to her suddenly . She was enjoying even when they had their breakfast , now she is totally sulking . He went and sat beside her silently and wrapped his hands across her shoulder . She placed her head on his shoulder  , nuzzling in his shoulders . He chuckled and asked " Ena d aachu Nala Thana iruntha !" .

"Illa Nala thaan iruken ! Nee romba yosikatha varu !" She responded in a normal tone . The way she responded may seem normal to others but he understood she is thinking of something and she is suppressing her emotions .

"Nee ipa solraya illa epdi !" He asked calmly looking at the passing vehicles . She gulped audibly then he turned to face her . Her eyes were in dilemma between the trance and realisation .

"Antha dreamcatcher ....sighs ... It has blue and black both our fav colours , it caught my eyes the moment we entered . I .... I thought to buy  it for .... You ...  But when I was about to go near it , I heard two girls talking .... Sighs ... It's just nothing leave it . I don't want that ! " She said .

He frowned hearing her , he just pulled her closer and said " It's high time you start talking now ! You are really testing my patience Ms. Nithya " , he said frowning .

She immediately sighed and looked into his eyes , her eyes were glistening . "Do you really think I'm suitable for you , ughh , you emit such a royal aura and look no less than a great person , and here I am who is just a usual chirpy girl , who is no match to you . You deserve someone better Varun , who matches you in your standards . I'm not meant to be with ...." Her breath hitched . Tears were rolling down her cheeks . He was seething in anger one side and the other side is too broke to see her like this .

He cupped her face , made her look him , hushed her saying " look into my eyes and nothing else okay ! " . Slowly she started breathing calmly and tears reduced . He then pulled her close and kissed her senseless showing how much she means to him . After which he felt she understood what he conveyed through his actions . He pulled away from her .

His eyes were brimming with tears now . He was still cupping her face . "Ms. Nithya , listen to my words keenly now understand , I'm not man of words , but that doesn't mean I love you any less . Nan nethu sonathu thaan you are my lifelime and always will be . There is no Varun without Nithya . All those royal aura , king , that raging CEO stuff will be dust under your presence . Raging CEO ah iruntha matum success vanthudathu have to be witty and sensible , antha sensitivity feelings ithulam nee illama Ila !