CHAPTER 25 ❤️

Arjun went with Preethi to bring her bags from her home . So it's now Nithya and Varun in the house .

Nithya stood up from the couch and went to the terrace , she rewind everything that happened in these two days .

She is ignoring Varun for the first time , it irked her bad but she didn't want him to let him go that easily .

It's okay to vent out his anger on her but he shouldn't have told those words that she didn't believe him . That's the only thing that still hurted her so bad .

See stood there for what seemed to be an eternity for her thinking and processing everything , her thought process was disturbed by the sound of someone clearing their throat . She knows exactly who that is . But she isn't ready to face him after what happened .

Varun sensed and understood what she is going through and sighed , " I'm sorry ma , I know it's not enough , Enna kovam nalum nan apdi pesiruka koodathu , I know those words hurt you bad than the fact I shouted at you  , I completely understand that you need time to process but pls know nan ethayum mean panala . You .... You mean so much to me and I know how much I mean to you too.  It's just .... Sighs .... "

She shushed him , " I need time please " with this she went away from there but not before looking at him again . He looked at her that time and again apologized through his eyes , she just nodded her head and went from there .

Now it's time for him to look and gaze at the stars that smiled at him . He stood there not knowing what to do .

Oh pennae pennae en kannae kannae
Unmai sonnaal enna
Unnai thandhaal enna

Never wanna see us fighting
Forget the thunder n lightening
I hold you till we see the morning light
Never leave your side

He heard this , and tilted his head to find Nithya sipping her coffee and a coffee mug placed in the table aside .

He smiled and took the coffee and started sipping his . He clearly knows she is angry on him now but she understands him .

That made him sigh a little and gladly accepted her silent treatment for now and was thinking to clam her down somehow .

They stared at the sky with a comfortable silence with both stealing glances of each other , not noticing it .

Both went down after a good fifteen minutes and Arjun and Preethi reached at same time . It was now 9:30 pm and they decided to load their bags in the car .

As it was a 10 and half hours of travel , Arjun and Varun opted to drive switching and when Nithya said she will drive too , both declined it .

She pouted and agreed to it anyway . First Arjun opted to drive , and everyone agreed . They packed everything needed and started their travel .

Arjun driving , with Varun in passenger seat both the girls occupied the back seat . They started , singing songs and chatting a lot .

Again Nithya didn't talk to Varun making him sigh . She felt so bad to do that . Arjun noted this in the time being , he tried to make them talk by dragging both into conversation so much but it failed utterly as Nithya became quite after sometime more like dosed off .

They traveled in silence then hearing songs from the FM . It was 12:30 then , they decided to pit stop and switch roles .

Arjun stopped before a tea stall , they both had tea without disturbing the sleeping beauties in the back seat , but Nithya woke up from her sleep , rubbing her eyes she looked at both of them .