CHAPTER 3

Nithya 's POV:

We exchanged our numbers that day . I still remember that day I went with so much anger but everything went away when he said I have a good skill .

I don't know what happened to me that day I was smiling like anything . I couldn't look in his eyes .

God they were so attractive .We are good friends now (I get your mindvoice *smirks* I like him ) . He is a busy guy . But we talk a little ... Whenever he is free he texts me .I like talking to him .

He is so understanding and always cools me down when I overthink ... Yea I'm an overthinker .

All of sudden he texted me yesterday saying "Can we meet tomorrow 😅 ! "How can I say no to him ... I said yes with big smile . I dressed up and started to drive to the place he told...

I've never visited that place before . I reached the place to find out that it is a roof top restaurant the view is lovely . And to my surprise he is waiting for me . I went near him and apologized for being late . He smiled (*awww his smile and I mentally again cursed me for being like this*) and sat opposite to him .

We talked a lot and I handed him a picture which I took . I came to know that he personally wanted to buy this photograph but I kept that only for viewing which made him sad .

So I bought that to our first meeting *proud smirk* . He looked so handsome in his half white shirt and his black pants suited them well while his eyes shined like diamond , Damnn they look so good .

How could someone resist them . His messy hair is so good how could he be this cute and handsome even in a messy hair .

Hmmm... wait did I check him out now , I chuckled to my thoughts and to my surprise he asked finished checking me out with a hearty laugh .

God I'm embarrassed now. But he is still smiling (why is he smiling like that !?) Damn that smile !!! I blushed and he agained smiled . Then we talked for some time and he thanked me again for that picture . I'm glad he loved it ! And I went home with a huge smile ! Could my day be any better .

VARUN'S POV :

I asked her for a meetup . God did I really do that . I was wondering what her reply will be ! What if she says no ! What if she says yes ! God !!!

'Varun why did you ask her for a meetup suddenly ' I was cursing myself . And after a while she replied yes with a smiley emoji . Yess she told yes I'm gonna meet her but why am I this much excited to meet her . Is she that much special to me .We are good friends now (I like her tbh * blushes*) ...

We speak often but I always had this feeling of knowing her before . She always understands my hectic schedule and always cares for me . She is such a gem.

Now I'm waiting for her in the restaurant . I hope she likes it , I always hang out with my friends here , the view will be so damn good !

And There she comes ( looking at her with utter shock ) , wow Is this really her man look at her so elegant and beautiful . She is wearing simple attire yet she looks so damn good .

Her eyes sparkling on seeing the view . Those eyes !!! She then saw me and came towards me ( butterflies in my tummy started to go haywire ) .

She apologized for being late .(*Aww my girl , you don't have to apologize .... WAIT did I say my girl ... Damn ! Man stop dreaming )

I just smiled and to my surprise she is blushing ! (*Aww she is blushing and its worth watching*)

We talked a lot and guess what she gave me the photograph which I longed to buy in the gallery !

(*I'm on cloud nine , she gave me this , she gave this to ME , wait how does she know that I loved this picture*) .

I was about to ask her when I found her checking me out (*checking me out in public !!!* I chuckled mentally and now I looked at her eyes which were looking at me with so much love ''Varun you are exaggerating things '' I thought to myself ...

Her eyes sparkled on looking at me and I had butterflies in my tummy all that time . I adored how she looke so cute even in this simple attire .)

Then I asked if she finished checking out me . She blushed again ( she looks so cute when she blushes )

I smiled looking at her . Then we talked for some time . And I again thanked for the most precious gift she gave . Best day , it couldn't be any better .

But some thoughts made me confused do I like her or do I love her !? Is she seeing me as a friend or more than a friend these thoughts made me gloomy for rest of day and I went to bed rewinding all the things happened today again my tummy is filled with butterflies and I slept peacefully with those thoughts .

Hey guys !

So what is your opinion about this chapter !

Do let me know your views in the comments and don't be silent reader do vote and comment ! It boost me up ! 💙

#after edit : uhmm , 😂😬 it's so cringe to read ur own stories again and I think I'm gonna drop the idea of editing . (27-02-2022)

#after edit : i don't know how I ended up writing this much cringe things (20-04-2022)