CHAPTER 23

Varun woke up and did his chores and he thought of going now and then but he called Arjun to know about her first .

Varun : Dei ena da olunga thoongunala , night saptala illa apdiyae thoongitala .  Romba lam azhala la

Arjun : Good morning to you too Mr. Busy Man !!! He chuckled

Varun : Morning morning , Ada solra how is she now

Arjun : Yebha avlo paasam na Suma irukalam la , Ava Nala thaan iruka ... phone panathu enaku ana kekurathu Elam avala pathi

Varun : Kochikara nerama da ithu ... Nan anga varava ipa .  Will everything be good if I come there now .

Arjun : Apdi Ena avasaram unaku , I already told you my plan la . Make arrangements for that . Please sothapi vaikatha man . Please don't drag your work with that okay . Make sure you complete your works before you come .

Varun : This time I'm not ready to mess up . Ela velayum mudichitu I'll reach there by 7 if its okay .

Arjun : Perfect . Nan micham Elam panidren . You are more than welcome anytime but today is not the day athan venam sonen ... (In a sad tone )

Varun : I know man , you don't have to worry about it . Epdiyavathu I have to make her understand and talk to her again . See you soon da .  And thanks again .

Arjun : Thanks ahm thanks . Get your ass at 7 and don't mess up this time . Bye

Varun pov :

I was so relieved after talking to him , now I know she is okay .  Now I have to do some things which I should have dealt earlier .

I went to my office .  Called my PA first , I should have reacted that day and nothing would have happened like this .  Because both my personal and professional is messed up right nowwww .  I don't know what the hell is up with him .

He came in cool like nothing happened , the next minute I'm on rage mode .

Varun : "So Mr. Vinay , how do you feel now . All good and fine right ! "

Vinay : yes sir perfectly fine and how did the meeting go , Sakshi helped you well right ?

Varun : Yes Vinay she rocked it and I'm on cloud nine ( sarcastically )

Vinay : he sensed it ... Sir ... What happened ... Did Sakshi do well ?

Varun : Hell with you and her that the meeting was messed up even before we start that . And all thanks to you for selecting your dear Sakshi for this ! You are doomed now ! ( I raged on him )

Vinay : he trembled a bit .... Sir ... I didn't get you ... What happened ... Sir I'm sorry on behalf of her

Varun : Just shut up okay shut the hell up .  She clinged to me throughout the ride and disturbed me , I don't even consider that . I know her that she will do it .

Does she really have to embarrass me Infront of everyone huh !! You know how much this deal meant and she perfectly handed me over an empty pendrive .

The only thing she needed to do was hand me over my pendrive which had the presentation and she failed it miserably and voila it was so cool to be embarrassed infront of everyone !

And now I want her in my cabin in ten and prepare her dismissal order now ! And also make sure to prepare another without name . I guess someone's name should also be there

Vinay : Sir I don't know these happened I'm sorry .... I thought she would rebound

I ... I didn't know she messed up this big and sir ... Sir ... I'm not part of it ! Please don't ditch me

Varun : I didn't mention any name Mr. Vinay . So you know you are at fault right .  And for your behaviour last day I should have thrown you out .  But I was silent but not after loosing this and knowing you are at fault too .

Vinay : Sir I promise this will be the last time ... Something like this happens ! Just give me one more chance

Varun : Get lost . This is a fair warning for you and the last . Behave yourself . Or else get ready face the consequences . And I bet you won't like it .  Now Sakshi's dismissal letter at my table in ten.

Vinay : Yes .... Yes Sir ... ! Thank you

After ten minutes , Sakshi came in with Vinay . He fairly warned her and now she knows she messed up pretty bad

Sakshi : Sir , I've been informed that you called me !.

Varun : Yes Ms. Sakshi , finally you graced me with your presence . Do you know why I called you .

Sakshi : No sir

Varun : Okay no issues , you are dismissed ! Pretty simple right .  And now get lost ! Mr. Vinay give her the dismissal order and I want her out of my sight now .

Sakshi was petrified by this unexpected happening . He looked so calm and composed .  He showed the authoritative vibes so high with his calm and serene face .

He never showed his rage on anyone unless necessary and today the sleeping lion is raging infront of her .  She gulped down her half stuck saliva seeing his eyes seething pure fire .

She went away without uttering any other word .  And Vinay went with her consoling her . Here our hero was relaxed a bit after all the things took place .

He took his phone glanced his wallpaper a bit and let out a huge sigh . He wished all his problems to end soon without any further problems . He then wrapped up the remaining work and decided to go home .

On the other side , Arjun finished talking to Varun and decided to wake Nithya up . He went to her room she slept like baby hugging her bolster .

He gently waked her up , she whined asking for five more minutes , he then pulled her blanket and told her to get fresh and get ready for work .

She quickly sat on the bed , thought for sometime and said "I'm not going to work today .  Not in mood today .  Now get lost and let me sleep . "  , He chuckled and asked her again if she is not going to work , she hummed and again hit her bed .

He then again pulled her a little she whined again , but he told her to get fresh and eat something .

They both ate and he left for office , she then spent her time alone thinking about many things , rested for a while and slept again . Not knowing what Arjun and Varun was upto .

___________________________________________

Hey readers ,

Hope you like this chapter !

Do vote and comment !!

With love ~ TS ❤️

After edit : 😂😂 what was i even thinking