You need breakfast - Steve

SteveXfemale!reader 

Summary: the reader never eats breakfast because it makes them nauseous but stave makes them take some on a mission 

Warning: none that I can think of other then some slight language 

I'm not a breakfast person. Usually I can't even eat any without feeling sick afterwards so I've just decided not to eat any at all. Though this stops me from feeling sick after eating it does not help the fact that it still makes me slightly nauseous through out the day. My boyfriend Steve has  noticed this pattern and slowly has been questioning me about it. 

Today was a pretty typical morning before a mission. We had a pretty easy mission in the morning, get into the Hydra base, get what we needed, kill some people on the way and get our asses out of there. All of us were in the conference room getting all the background information that we need before heading on the mission. We need to be on the jet by 4:00 am. Everyone was dismissed from the conference room so we could get our things together and such. 

Everyone decided to turn in early because of the mission. We all had to get a semi decent nights sleep so we would be able to focus on the mission tomorrow. I was reading a book in the main living room to wind down for the night when Steve walked in "honey c'mon we gotta get to bed" he said as he came and sat down next to me, grabbing my book out of my hands and marking my page with my bookmark before putting it down. "Awww c'mon Stevie let me finish my chapter!" I say slightly disappointed at my abrupt stop in reading. "Sweetheart we need to get up at 3:00 am for our mission and it's already 10:00 pm" Steve said. Finally I gave in to him and went up to bed with him. The two of us got into our shared bed and cuddled until the both of us were asleep.

I was sleeping super well until I was rudely awoken by my alarm clocks annoying beeping. Steve had already been up for a while I guess since I woke up in an empty bed. I got up, showered and got dressed into my cat suit and got ready to meet everyone in the commons area. Everyone was talking to each other getting ready to get on the jet when Wanda got everyone's attention "we should all get some breakfast to eat on the jet" most people agreed with her. All of us got in the elevator and went to the kitchen to grab some form of breakfast. 

Everyone was in the kitchen grabbing breakfast but I was just sitting at the counter on one of the stools waiting for everyone to grab their stuff so we could go. "(Y/N) aren't you gonna grab something?" Wanda asked when she saw I didn't grab anything "no I don't really eat breakfast" I said "no no sweetheart you're going to grab something. We're going to be out on the mission for who knows how long. Missions can go south very quickly and you know that meaning we don't fully know that we'll be home for lunch or dinner. I know you're not a fan of breakfast but just grab something anyways... please" Steve said in his captain voice. I knew I couldn't argue with him so I grabbed a granola bar and a pop tart before following everyone else to the landing pad to get on the jet. Steve came up behind me and put his arm around my shoulder and leaned down to mg height before whispering "thank you for grabbing something to eat, I know you don't like eating breakfast." After saying that he pressed a kiss to mg temple before holding his hand out for me to grab as we both get on the jet. 

(A/N) good morning/afternoon/evening or whenever you're reading this! My posting schedule will be changing slightly since I started school again! Now I'll still be posting Monday-Friday but it will likely be in the late afternoon instead of in the morning/early afternoon! Thanks for reading! 

 Requests and ideas are always welcome! Comment or DM your request or idea and I'll write it as soon as I can!