Random thing you do together (actors)

Quick (A/N): I apologize if today's chapters suck. I have a lot going on personally and it's kinda screwing with my head at the moment but I didn't wanna let y'all down by not posting after being away for the weekend. 

Chris Evans- Since you have a record player you and Chris like going to little record stores whenever he is home or when you go with him on press tours. If he's away he tries to bring you home at least one new record for your collection. Sometimes on quiet evenings when the two of you are alone you will pop a record on and slow dance in your living room just peacefully enjoying each others company. 

Sebastian Stan- He once came home to find you cuddled under some blankets watching Dance Moms in your living room and ever since then the both of you like to sit and watch it. The both of you get pretty entertained by watching the moms argue with Abby and so now its a weekly thing. When he's home you order take out and cuddle together on the couch eating what ever food you got while watching the show. 

(A/N) Good morning/afternoon/evening or when ever you're reading this. Like I said at the beginning of this chapter I have a lot going on right now so I'm sorry if this chapter sucked. This chapter is honestly based on 2 things I do a lot which is listen and collect records and often while I'm writing these I have Dance Moms playing in the background. Thanks for reading and thanks for 300+ reads!

Requests and ideas are always welcome! Comment or DM your request or idea and I'll write it as soon as I can!