When you're on your period (Actors)

Possible TW: Mentions of painkillers

Chris Evans- Chris grew up with two sisters so this isn't a new concept to him. The first couple times you had it while being in a relationship with him he was away filming so it wasn't a big deal, you just dealt with it the same way you have before. Although the first one you had with him being home was kind of nice if you're being honest. He was there with anything you could need, cuddles, painkillers, chocolate, fuzzy blankets, literally anything you could need he would have for you within a few minutes. He won't admit to it but he keeps track of your cycle so he knows when to not piss you off.  

Sebastian Stan- Seb wasn't very familiar with the whole concept of a period, yea he knew what it was but he didn't have very much experience with it so it took him a cycle or two to start getting comfortable with it. Now he knows your cycle like the back of his hand and has whatever you need readily available. When he is home and not filming he usually clears his schedule so the two of you can just have a lazy day (or two) in bed cuddling and watching movies. 

(A/N) Hey guys! Good morning/afternoon/evening or just whenever you're reading this! I just wanted to say thank you for all the support, every morning I wake up to this book having way more reads then it had when I went to sleep. It amazes me every time I look and see people are actually reading and voting and just generally supporting this book! So thank you! 

Requests are always open! Comment or DM any request and I'll write it as soon as I can!