Stressed out - Sebastian

SebastianXfemale!reader 

Summary: Reader comes home from work stressed out and Sebastian helps her relax and unwind.

Warnings: Language

Lately work has been kicking my ass, I'm a set assistant working on movie sets. Being a set assistant means helping out around set and doing pretty much anything that's asked of me. I love my job don't get me wrong that's how I met Sebastian but sometimes this job kicks my ass. 

As I pulled my car into Sebastian and I's garage I felt like crying. Today was one of those days on set where everyone needed something from me but didn't want to give me the time to actually get them what they needed. I ended up getting yelled at by a few people and I can't stand it when people yell at me. If I'm being honest I was mentally done by my lunch break at 1:30. I love my job I do but it's just so mentally draining sometimes. I got out of my car and grabbed my work bag and sluggishly walked into our house. "Hey Sweetheart!" Sebastian said coming around the corner smiling but instantly losing his smile when he sees the tired look face. "What happened honey? Are you okay?" Sebastian asks while he practically runs over to me I shake my head looking down at the ground."What happened?" he asks while putting his pointer and middle fingers under my chin to make me look upward to meet his gaze. "It was a really stressful day" I say as Seb wraps me in a hug. "I'm sorry darling" He says as he lets me out of the hug "how about you go upstairs and have a nice relaxing bath and afterwards you can get in some nice comfy pajamas and we can cuddle on the couch and eat some dinner while you tell me what all happened. Does that sound good? I look up at him and nod my head. He grabs my work bag from my hand and places it in the spot I usually keep it before grabbing my hand and leading me up to the bathroom in our shared bedroom. 

As we walk into our shared bathroom Sebastian picks me up and places me on the counter while he runs the bath. He grabs my favorite bubble bath and a nice lavender and lilac scented bath bomb. once the water is the perfect temp not to hot and not to cold he places the bath bomb in and then pours in the bubble bath. "Ok sweetheart it's ready" I start to undress when I come up with an idea. "Will you get in with me?" Sebastian looks over at me before asking "Are you sure?" I eagerly nod my head. Sebastian undresses and gets in the tub first and then signals to me go get in. I sink into the water resting my back against his muscular chest. Sebastian moves his hands up to my shoulders and starts massaging them gently. 

I notice my eyes started getting heavy as we sit in the bath and he rubs my shoulders. I must have slightly fallen asleep because the next thing I remember is Sebastian rubbing his big hands up and down my arms saying with a slight chuckle "Sweetheart we gotta get out of here. You're fallin' asleep on me" Sebastian pushes me forward slightly and gently so he can get out of the tub and grab towels. He wraps a towel around his waist before coming over and taking the plug out of the tub so the water can drain as he grabs my hand and wraps a towel around me. "Alright honey lets go get some comfy clothes on so we can go cuddle on the couch and watch movies" He leads me into our shared bedroom and grabs me his NASA hoodie and a pair of my sweatpants. "Here ya go sweetheart" I take the clothes from his hands "Thank you Sebba" I say kissing his cheek I get dressed in that while he gets dressed into a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt. 

We walk back into our living room and kitchen and Sebastian leads me over to the couch "how about you pick out a movie and I'll make some of that mac and cheese you like. How does that sound" he asks while having one of his hands on my cheek rubbing little circles with his thumb "That sounds good Sebba" I say moving my head slightly so I can kiss his hand. He smiles lightly at my gesture before handing me the TV remote and disappearing into the kitchen to make the mac and cheese.

15 minutes later Seb returns with 2 bowls of mac and cheese in his hands handing one to me. "What are we watchin Hun?" Sebastian asks as he takes a bite oh his mac and cheese  "Finding Nemo" I say as I open it on Disney+. I take a bite of my mac and cheese as the movie loads on the TV humming at the taste "good?" Sebastian asks jokingly after seeing my reaction "This mac and cheese and that bath have already made me feel so much better. Thank you Sebba." "Of course sweetheart. You've taken care of me after multiple bad days on set, it was my turn to take care of you." 30 minutes later we had both finished our mac and cheese and now I was cuddled into Sebastian's side while we continue watching Finding Nemo. "Do you wanna tell me what happened at work today?" Sebastian asks "No, it doesn't matter anymore. You made it all better" I reply looking up at him "Are you sure?" He questions. "Yes I'm sure" I say nuzzling into his chest and continuing to watch the movie. 

Eventually we both ended up falling asleep on the couch as the credits of the movie were playing on the screen.

(A/N) I've had this idea for a while but I couldn't decide who I wanted to write this for either Chris or Sebastian. In the end I decided to write this one for Sebastian just because I felt like it fit a little better for him idk why. Thanks for reading!

Requests and ideas are always welcome! Comment or DM your request or idea and I'll write it as soon as I can!