Hiking - Chris

chrisXfemale!reader

Summary: Chris and the reader take a nice fall hike 

Warnings: None that I can think of other then it's pretty short.

It was a beautiful day in Boston I was snuggled in bed. Chris had to run to the set of Defending Jacob real quick for a quick re-shoot. The set of Defending Jacob was only a 30 minute drive from our house so it was nice, I could go to set and visit him whenever I wanted to and he didn't have to travel anywhere and be away for long periods of time. I heard the front door open letting me know that Chris had returned home from his re-shoot. Chris walks into our room to see me slowly beginning to wake up.  He walks over to my side of the bed and starts softly rubbing his hand in circles on my back. "Hey pretty girl it's time to wake up"  Chris says in a hushed tone continuing to rub my back. I begin to stir but I'm not fully out of sleep yet and Chris just continues to rub my back and say sweet things in that nice hushed tone until I woke up. I turn my head to face him "There she is, good morning sweetheart" he says pressing a soft kiss to my temple. I stand up and wrap him in a hug and mumble a quick good morning into his chest. "We should go on a hike, it looks beautiful today" I say after glancing out the window. "It is beautiful today. I'm down for a hike" He says "Ok well we better get ready". 

We both got dressed in some form of athletic wear and the the both of us got into my car and drove to the parking lot closest to the beginning of the hiking trail we like. We all got out of my car and began our hike. Like I suspected it was beautiful outside. The trees with the leaves that are changing colors made the trail that we've taken dozens of times somehow feel like a whole new trail. Once we reached the top of the hill that the trail led us to I was exhausted. I don't remember it being that steep. "You ready to walk back down?" Chris asks seeing me sitting on a rock seemingly staring off into space. I shake my head and point to what I had been looking at. Chris walks over to see the view that I had been looking at. The hill dips off into a cliff and from where I was sitting all you could see was hundreds upon hundreds of trees all with beautiful leaves and the sun was hitting them just right. "Wow" Is all Chris can see when he finally lays his eyes on what I had been looking at. We both sit there for a few minutes just staring at the view before Chris stood up and held out his hand for me to grab. I grab his hand and the both of us make our way down the hill and back to my car. Once we got home we both showered and then spent the rest of the day cuddling on the couch watching "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" the Halloween themed Charlie Brown movie.

(A/N) Good morning/afternoon/evening or whenever you're reading this! I'm sorry this one is so short but I'm back! I'll probably publish one or two more today to make up for my absence! Thanks for reading!

Requests and ideas are always welcome! Comment or DM your request or idea and I'll write it as soon as I can!