𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶

Just like every morning, Deku woke to see sunlight streaming in through his window. 

He check the time. 7am. Like always. 

He then left his room to shower. Like always. 

After, he came back up to his room to change and attempt to tame his hair. Like always. 

Then came a breakfast made by Sato and Koda. Like always. 

And finally he grabbed his stuff and headed out to walk for UA. Like always. 

And yet, as he walks out of the dorms, there's something that isn't like always. 

On the bench on the way to UA, there sat a two people, talking. Between them, what looked like a Pikachu slept. 

As he passed, one of them, with blond hair, looks up and they lock eyes with him. 

There was a short pause, before the blond haired person smiles and goes back to talking with their friend. 

Iida zooms next to Deku, snapping him out of his trance. 

As Deku rushes away, he can't help but wonder why that person was so familiar.

--------------------------------

I watch as Deku walks away.

Wonder if he remembers me

-----------------------------------

Welcome to the end of this book! Thank you for reading. It probably isn't that good, but it makes me happy to know that you guys read till the end. Thank you, and have a good day/afternoon/evening/night!