𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻 : 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙳𝚎𝚔𝚞 𝙰𝚞 (𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝)

Requested by Yaoi-Duh. Hope this works for you!

I throw the phones at people and then shove Bex into a chair. I then press multiple buttons on my computer, starting up a new au cause the last two we looked at were very short. 

The screen was black, but Deku's voice rang out "You know that I was quirkless once? I mean, I got my power from all Might"

"This is proof that you can't keep secrets Young Midoriya" All Might shakes his head as the theatre is quiet with confusion except me, Bex, Deku (obviously) and Bakugo. 

"But what if I never got my power? What would happen then?"

The screen lightened to show Deku, but he looked different, more confident?

"Todoroki you ok?" Uraraka turned to her half and half friend who's left side was on fire

"Fine. Fine. I'm fine" Todoroki brushed his side, putting out the fire. 

"Wait up Mido!" Someone yelled and a light green haired girl runs up to hug Midoriya. 

"Todoroki are you growling?!"

"Stop doing that, people will think we are dating" Midoriya says pushing her off him, but he was smiling. 

"I'm too lesbian" She smiled and then rushed ahead, happy with her hug. Some other boys and girls came up around Deku, talking all at once. Then they left, only leaving two boys behind, one with blond hair and the other with red. 

"If we're ever going to make it to the UA festival, y'all need to zip" The boys pretended to zip their mouths shut, but they were smiling evily. 

"Oh, this must be when we're in year 2" Ojiro notes. 

The screen went dark and changed to the ua festival where Deku and his friends were walking around. 

"Time skip?" 

"Time skip"

"This place is so cool!" The blond boy said excitedly before running off, dragging the redhead behind him. 

"SHIP!" 

Deku laughed and looked around smiling, but then he saw something and stopped, his smile dropping. 

The screen changed to show what Deku had seen. There Bakugo was smacking Kirishima with a rolled up news paper. 

"Sounds accurate" 

"STFU SHITTY HAIR!"

"Kacchan..." Deku muttered, but Bakugo seemed to notice it and he looked up. 

Their eyes met, but there wasn't hatred in Bakugo's eyes. Instead he smiled and waved, before going back to smacking Kirishima. 

"Did Bakubro just smile?! It's a miracle!" 

"I need a newspapers!" 

Deku smiled, before running away to meet up with his friends.  

"That was kinda cute!" 

"Can we play on our phones now?"