𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾 : 𝙸𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚞 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚘𝚗

Honestly this is an AU mostly done by fnaf gacha children... and I kinda hate it... but i just had to do it for some reason. So this chapter is seriously me just showing off my fnaf knowledge.

"I have returned" I look out and unlike last time, the theatre seems really tired.
"No coffee this time?"

"Someone broke the coffee machine" Kiri says

"Well I'll fix it, but for now, y'all can watch the next Au" I pressed a few buttons then walked over to where the coffee machine resides.

It shows a Pizzeria, and you can hear laughter from inside. Families are going inside, but there was one person who was alone. They wore a purple hoodie with a little brown bear in it, grey sweatpants and bright red shoes.

They turned slightly towards where the camera would be, revealing messy green hair with purple streaks and bright green eyes.

"Where is that?" Uraraka asked. At this point, they honestly weren't that surprised to see Deku there.

"I think it's Fazbears Pizzeria. The new one that just opened two blocks from the school" midnight guessed.

"It is." I confirmed, possibly online shopping for a new coffee machine because I have no clue how to build one.

After a bit, Deku got in to the building. It was quite big, with children yelling and crowding around a stage where three animatronic's singing and dancing. A bunch of kids were also heading through the door that leads to "pirate's cove" and an arcade room.

"The chicken's so pretty!" Mina said, and some of the other girls nodded with her.

"That's Chica. Not my personal favourite, but susie's pretty cool." I was back in my chair in the back, because the new coffee machine I got wouldn't be in for a bit.

"You know this place?"
"Who's Susie?"
"Who is your favourite then?"
"What are the names of the others?"

"Yeah I know this place. I once worked for a night because the original night guard fell asleep watching his soap operas and didn't wake up in time for his shift. Susie is a friend of mine who helps out with Chica. My favourite is Lolbit, who I'll show a picture of at the end. And the bear is Freddy, the bunny is Bonnie and the fox in pirate cove that you can't see right now is Foxy" I answer their questions before pressing unpause.

But Deku wasn't stopping at any of those. Instead he went through a door labeled 'employees only'. After that there was a maze of doors he went through until he ended up in some sort of basement. That's when he plopped in a chair that was there and looked at something in front of him.

"This is the farthest you could go down?" Deku laughed and pulled his hood off, revealing a scar on his nose. Only it was purple.

"Why is it purple?" Dabi asked.

"It would look much better if it was red" toga threw a knife in the air and then caught it.

"....I thought I took all your knives away?"

"Guess you missed one then" she smiled at me, her fanged teeth dripping with some sort of red substance that made me shiver and turn away.

"Where did you get the blood?" Twice whispered.

"It's not blood. It's jam" she pulled the jar out of her pocket.

Suddenly the thing against the wall in front of him moved and started to speak.  "Shut up. I promised Cassidy I would stay here for a week. Of course she chose the worst place ever." Then the thing took up the whole screen. It looked like a green rabbit, just rotting. And there was something, no someone, inside of it.

"What is that!?" Shinsou yelped, which was probably the loudest I had ever heard him be.

"Springtrap. A dead body inside a rabbit animatronic"

"Why do you call them animatronics? Why not call them Robots?" Denki decided to ask.

"It's because of two reasons. One is that they're smarter then robots and second is that last time I called them robots they tried to kill me" I shivered, remembering how Bex had just sat there in her night guard clothes, smirking.

"Well here" Deku grabbed a happy meal from somewhere and threw it at Springtrap. "Mike wanted me to give you this"

"Why couldn't he bring it?"

"Bon Bon broke again." At this Deku stood up and started walking away.

"Bye dad. Be good for Cassidy this week!"

"I hate you!"

"So does Mom!"

"Wait what?" Bakugo says "Auntie Inko hates him?"

"No, in this Deku has a different mom. And that mom is a jerk."

"Oh. Fun"

"Goodbye Izuku Afton"

"JUST CALL ME DEKU!"

"... that was... interesting?" Deku said.

"Indeed. Anyway, wanna see my favourite animatronic?"

"Sure?"

"Here you go:"

Traitor Au is next! Y'all excited?