𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 : 𝟸 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎

This was a request from @Hunter256603, I left the original video up top! (I'm sorry that i didn't do the entire video, it's just a 15 -almost 16- minute video, and i am horrible at writing)

My POV

The theatre was filled with talking. Deku had returned from the cool down room, and now class 1-a along with the class b people and Shinsou were playing Uno together. Aizawa had joined after a while, and now was winning because he kept threatening the students with expulsion if they tried to make him lose.

Suddenly, the door burst open and I entered the room with a box of disks.

"Sorry that took so long" I put the box down on a table next to the projector, then looked out at the people I had kidnapp- I mean brought here.

"Since someone thought it was a good idea to have a pillow fight in a room full of fragile objects-" I looked back at Bex and Jamie, who smile shamelessly "-most of the disks broke. I actually was only able to label 6 of them and 5 out of the 6 that were labelled broke. So we're gonna watch this one, even though it's the last one" I put in the disk and started up the projector. Everyone slowly moved back to their seats, so I pressed play.

"I didn't mean for all this"

The screen show Deku walking away from a crowd of people surrounding All Might.

"That day, after we talked I had a lot to think about... I wasn't sure where to go from there and for a moment..."

A close up of Deku's face

"I took your advice, All Might."

The theatre was silent, and All Might suddenly got pale, like he knew what was happening.

"I gave up"

Everyone in the theatre except me and Deku turn to look at All Might, who looks at the ground.

"Did you actually tell him to give up?" Aizawa asks.

"...Yes" All Might doesn't look up when he says that, which is probably good given most of the other pro heroes were trying to stop Aizawa from murdering All Might.

"Back to the universe" I said and continued the video from where we had left off.

"It was like a part of me had been hollowed out..."

The scene changed to Deku looking at his food, not eating.

"Like I wasn't even me anymore"

Deku leans back into his seat. He remembered that feeling. It was what he had felt before All Might had changed his mind and decided that he could be a hero.

"But then I saw you on the TV that afternoon."

It shows a TV with All Might on it

"And something just clicked."

Deku was standing, his mother behind him looking worried.

"It was right after you'd saved kacchan. A reporter told you that he was planning on attending UA to become a hero just like you"

"the way you responded was so different from how you'd spoken to me on the roof. You seemed genuinely happy"

"If he's willing to put in the legwork and go beyond, I'm sure he'll make a fine hero." the all might on the screen said "after all, there is a hero in everyone"

"A hero in everyone, huh.." Shigiraki said and leaned back into his chair

" 'A hero in everyone' " Deku said