𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿 : 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚎𝚔𝚞

Finally, have a traitor au.

This is gonna be really short.

"I have returned" Bex says dramatically as she enters the room with me, Ash on her shoulders.

"Where's Jamie?" Mina asks

"She probably won't come back due to... reasons." I plop down in my seat, Becca on my left and Ash on my lap. "And Uraraka, you have been grounded."

"You can ground us?" Somebody asked.

"I can not, nor do I want to, but Niko can soooo..."

"But why am I grounded?" Uraraka asked.

"You know why"

"Oh..." her eyes flicked towards Momo before she said " that's fair"

"Anyway, let's start the Au" Bex interrupted, pressing a few buttons on my computer before sitting back in her chair.

"We have a traitor" The voice of present Mic said, the screen still dark.

"I guess we're starting off serious, huh"

The changes to show a meeting with all the teachers, talking about the things that happened at the summer camp. The edges of the screen were darker, making this a flashback.

"What do you mean by that?" Midnight asks.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I think I look fabulous!" Midnight announces.

"Well the villains knew about the summer camp! We barely told anyone about that! And USJ! How did they know about that! THERE's a TRAITOR!"

"Did you have to scream?" Aizawa asks, popping his head out of his sleeping bag.

"It's part of my title as loud blond. Suffer"

Next to him, Aizawa rubbed his ears, which were starting to very slightly bleed.

"If there is a traitor, I wonder who it would be"

"Is there actually a traitor?" Mina asks Shigiraki.

"Like I'd tell you that" he crosses his arms and turns away.

"The traitor is Denki. " I interrupt and whole hero side of the theatre turn to look at him.

"What? I'm not a traitor!" He says, scared for his friendships, cause he has no clue what is going on.

"Actually, that's true too." Bex says

"Wait a second... Kaminari, you set your Twitter account to private, right?" Sero asks.

"Uhh." Kaminari whips out his phone to check. "... oops?"

The screen goes black and there is the meeting room again, empty except for a person hiding in the shadows, and Shigiraki. The way the screen was had changed meaning it wasn't a flashback now.

"They are starting to suspect me Tomura" A voice breaks the silence of the room.

"Who is that?"

"Watch the Au"

"I know. But we need you to stay hidden. All for one had finally decided to let me put your plan into action. And we might actually win!"

"Ok Tomura" the person says reluctantly

"They don't seem to happy about that"

The screen goes dark again, and shows up in the park that UA has. Students, from 1A and more classes like to hang out there between lessons and today was no exception.

"I don't like it." Kaminari said, interrupting Kiribaku's compliment battle.

"Compliment battle?"

"To show who loves the other one the most"

"What don't you like?" Kiri asks, ignoring the now angry Bakugo.

"It's just been so quiet lately. Why haven't the villains attacked?" Kami sighed, and suddenly, a portal opened right in the middle of the park.

"Wow Kaminari, you had to jinx them?"

"Sorry!"

"You had to jinx us Pikachu?!" Bakugo yells and gets up, ready to fight. Across the park, hero students from each level mirror Bakugo.

"C'mon Kacchan, that wasn't very nice!" A familiar green haired figure walks out from the portal. His hands are covered in blood and he is hiding something behind his back.

"OF COURSE ITS DEKU/ME!" Pretty much the whole theatre + Deku screams.

"D-Deku?"

"Call me Izuku, murderer of the symbol of peace" Deku pulls out the thing from behind his back, and all the students gasp or cry out; in his hands is the head of all might himself.

"...holy fuck that's scary." Y'All Might says and they all turn to him.

"Did the symbol of peace just SWEAR?"

"Blame the author"

"I FUCKING HATE YOU GUYS!" Sero yells and then heads over to start taping the forth wall back together.

Also I should probably tell you who knows about this being a book: Deku, Bakugo, All Might, Aizawa, Denki, Tokoyami, Aoyama, Sero, Shinsou and me and Bex obviously. And you guys I guess.