𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 : 𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙳𝚎𝚔𝚞

"Ok!" Shi said "Everybody look at the screen!" 

Bex snapped her fingers and suddenly, everybody had popcorn, and their favourite soda and candy. 

It's starts at a empty rooftop. The wind rustles the papers that students must have left there. The door to the roof opens, and a green haired teenager walks out. His green eyes scan the roof nervously, as if checking to make sure nobody would stop him. 

"That's Deku!" Uraraka says.

"What's he doing up there, *Kero*?" Tsu looks over to Deku. He's a little pale, as if he knows what is gonna happen.

Deku slowly places a paper on the roof, then takes off his famous red shoes and place them on the paper so it won't fly away. He takes off his backpack, placing it on the fence that surrounded the outside of the roof. Slowly, he steps over the fence and sits on the edge of the roof.

The room had gone silent, all of them knowing what was gonna happen next. Even the villains, who would normally love that Deku was gonna die, were silent as they watched.

Deku looks at the ground. He starts to scootch closer and closer to the edge, until he was about to fall. "Goodbye" he says and scootches the rest of the way.  

The building races past beside him. His hair flows in the breeze. He closed his eyes and smiles, knowing that he would soon be finally at peace. 

Deku is crying, small tears running down his face. He isn't looking at the screen, but judging by the gasps, he can tell that he had jumped. Todoroki reaches over and pulls Deku into a hug. 

Aizawa is also crying. As strict as this man may seem, he can't bear to watch his students get hurt. He leans his head into Present Mic's shoulder, who wraps his arm around his husband and sadly watches the screen.

The scene changes to show Shigaraki and Kurogiri walking. They were walking next to Deku's school, when they saw a body falling from the roof. "Kurogiri!" Shiggy yells and Kurogiri snaps his fingers, making a portal appears under the body. 

Shigaraki is very confused to say the least. Why would he save someone? Though the way his stomach had twisted when the Deku on the screen had fell probably told him the answer. 

Deku appears next to them, and Shigaraki bends down and pushes Deku's hair out of his face with 4 fingers, then smiles (he's not wearing the face hand)

The screen went black

"Is that the end?" Kirishima asks Shi. 

"Be patient"

It starts back up in the future. Bakugo glares at the villains who had infiltrated UA. He and his fellow students had been on their way to class when the villain had attacked. Bakugo activates his quirk, ready to blow their faces off when a voice says "You wouldn't use your quirk on an old friend, would you Kachan?" Bakugo pales and sees a green haired boy walk out from behind Shigaraki. Bakugo's eyes meets green ones, ones he had once been familiar with. His quirk splutters out as his friends start to fight the villains, but all the noise seems faint and muffled. "Deku?" He asked and his old friend smiles at him.

"Whaaaaaaaa?" Most of the theatre says. 

"Why was Young Midoriya with the villains?" (Y')All Might asks, looking at Shi. 

Shi points back to the screen. 

Midoriya holds out his hand for Bakugo to take. Bakugo looks down at the hands, before grabbing it. Suddenly, black tendrils started to rise up Bakugo's arm, and his fingers commence to disintegrate. 

"But I guess we weren't exactly friends" Deku smiles and his eyes go red. 

The screen goes black

"I'll let you process that" Shi says and drags Bex and Jamie through a doorway in the back. 

𝐃𝐞𝐤𝐮𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞! (𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें