𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 : 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝙳𝚎𝚔𝚞 𝙰𝚄 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

Finally got the app on my phone... but that also means that I might sometimes not have the font for the title. Also special message at end of chapter

I look out at the theatre. Everyone had made themselves comfortable, and were finally happy. While until I hit them with some angst. But that was later.

"It's time for part two of the singer universe!" I say and they look up at the screen as I press play.

A man walked into the room, his dark hair unkept. He was followed by a man with blond hair.

"It's Mr.Aizawa!" Mina yelled.

"I'm there too!" PM (present mic) said.

"Sorry"

"Midoriya, Ava, your fans are waiting at the signing booth" Aizawa said and PM pulled both the singers up from where they were sitting so he could fix their makeup. (PM would be their makeup dude, fight me)

"Do we have to do this?" Deku groaned as PM poofed some powder on his face.

"Yes, or there will be some angry fans"

"Sad"

"Being a singer seems like too much work" Delu says and scratches the back of his neck

"Stop acting like Shigi!"

"What do you mean by that?"

"You were scratching your neck"

"Oh"

As the makeup on the singers was fixed, Ava's and Deku's friends made themselves comfortable. Mel even took half the books from the Manga collection to read while she waited.

Aizawa on the other hand was anything but happy at the moment, and yelled at someone for "accidentally" launching a confetti cannon thing too early during the show that had taken place earlier that evening.

Finally, Ava and Deku made their way to the signing booth, leaving their friends happily behind. As they approached, the fans screamed with happiness.

"Anyone else thinking of how the public reacts to heroes?"

"Nope. Just you"

"I am now"

Deku waved, and Ava managed a smile. Suddenly, a small child but really a teenager with purple hair came running up and tried to attack Ava. She ended up dodging and kicking him through the wall. When the dust settled, it showed Mineta, blood seeping out of his head, probably dead.

"FINALLY!" Mina yelled.

"I'm kinda sad that I couldn't do that" Hagakure said and leaned back in her chair.

"Our Mineta is still alive" Momo said and pointed to where the piece of trash cowered on the opposite side of the room.

"Do it" I say and continue the video while the girls murder Mineta.

After signing enough things that both their hands hurt, Ava and Deku are forced to take photos with what felt like half the world. Finally, FINALLY, they could go backstage. They grabbed their friends and their stuff, then hurried out to where a limo was waiting for them.

"Midoriya, you get to go places in that?!"

"I don't actually have one of those"

"I do. I actually have 6"

"Not everyone's as rich as you Momo"

When they arrived at a mansion like place, a girl with short purple hair and a girl with black hair were waiting outside.

"It's us!" Momo said and put her arm around Jiro, who leaned in.

"Mr.Aizawa, all the instruments are in perfect condition."

"And there is tea ready to be served"

"Thank you girls" Aizawa said and ran his hand through his hair.

The group slowly went inside, the people splitting up to head towards where ever they wanted to go. For example, the Dekusquad all headed towards Deku's room, because they were having a sleepover that night.

"It must be a Friday there" Uraraka said.

"How do you know that?"

"The dekusquad has a sleepover every Friday *kero*"

As the Dekusquad make themselves comfortable in the room, Tsuyu says "I still can't believe this is your life Midoriya"

"Wow, Tsuyu speaking without the ribbit is weird"

"And you're telling me *kero* "

"I don't think I believe it either, and it's my life" Deku said and gave a smile.

The screen went black.

"That's the end" I said and turned off the projector.

"That was nice" They all agreed.

"It won't be for much longer" I mumbled and left the room.

Important message thing: actually this has two parts so...

1. I would like people to request chapters because it would make it easier for me

2. (Which isn't that important) if anyone wants to send a message to my inbox, please do. If you wanna just tell me about your day, or vent a little or just commence a ship war, I will respond. Eventually