𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 : 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎

"Ok, I'm back" I say and everyone stops talking. I grab a disk from the pile and put it in the projector, starting it up. 

"We're gonna react to the genderbend universe" 

"what's that?"

"it's pretty much the same as your universe, except you changed genders."

"I'm gonna be late!" A sixteen year old girl with shoulder length green hair is shown running to the front of UA, bumping into pretty much everyone and having to apologise lots. 

"Is that me?!?!" Deku asked, glancing back at me. I nodded, and he looked back at the screen, interested. 

"Midoriya!" A girl with blue hair in two braids is waiting outside of class 1-A. She pushes her glasses farther up her noise, and chops Midoriya on the head "you are almost late"

"It's Iida!" Hagakure yells, and Iida tilts his head, interested. 

"Don't be so mean Iida!" A brown haired male leans against the wall next to them. "Uraraka, I don't think we should get involved *kero*" a green haired male with his tongue sticking out drags Uraraka away

"Ship" Mina whispers and Uraraka glares at her. 

"DEKU!!!" A blond haired girl followed by a red haired girl and a yellow haired girl (with a black lightning stripe in her hair) comes up and pushes Midoriya into the arms of a red and white haired girl who seemed to just be passing by. 

"Bakubro is acting the same as always" Kirishima says. 

"What's that supposed to mean extra?!"

"Wow. I'm hot" 

"Shut up Kaminari" 

"I still have my scar as a girl..."

Midoriya and Todoroki eyes meet and they immediately let go of each other, blushing.

"Ship!!!!" Pretty much all the girl's yell. 

"Ship!" A pink guy yells and manages to avoid a short girl with purple ball hair, who was trying to grab the pink guy's butt. 

"Seems that Mineta acts around the same." Mina says and leans back in her chair. 

"I say we sign a petition to get rid of him" Momo says and pulls a paper out of her pocket

"Hey!" Mineta cries. 

Suddenly an alarm goes through the room, and a purple and black portal appears in the classroom. The class tenses up and prepares to fight. 

"Villains already?" 

A light blue haired girl with a hand covering her face walked through the portal, followed by a black haired girl covered in scars and a blond male who was t-posing. 

"Toga, why are you t-posing?" 

"To assert my dominance over the students, duh!" 

"Kurogiri, you brought us to the wrong place" Shigiraki growled and a misty haired woman who controlled the portal. 

"Where did you want to go?"

"Probably McDonalds"

"Halt villain!" Iida says, and Bakugo pushes him out of the way "HE MEANS DIE!" Bakugo yelled while attacking. 

"Bakugo is definitely the same"

"I'LL KILL YOU!"

It zoomed onto a woman who was holding a sleeping bag and a coffee cup. "I don't get payed enough for this" She said and closed the classroom door. 

"Do you actually mean that Mr.Aizawa?" 

"Yes" 

"oh"