𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

As the students of class 1A yelled and enjoyed their last few moments before class, Aizawa checked over his lesson plan.

"Quiet down" He said, and activated his quirk. The class grew silent and they all looked at him.

He said "take out your textbooks" he showed the textbook to the class. "then turn to page 394" (any true hp fans here that know who said that?) he said. As the class turned to the correct page, Aizawa felt something cold touch the back of his neck. He looked around quite fast, but nothing was there. Shrugging, he turned around to notice something strange. All his students had disappeared!

Suddenly, Aizawa started to feel faint. His hands felt like they had fallen asleep. But when he looked down at his hands, he saw that they were slowly disintegrating! He was confused. What was happening?

There was a flash of white, so bright that Aizawa had to close his eyes. When he opened them, he was in a huge theatre room. His students sat in the chairs, asleep, with some pro heroes and class b students (+shinsou). He looked over to the side and gasped. There, the villains were. They weren't tied down or anything, but he had a feeling that they weren't the biggest threat at the moment, not even when they woke up.

"I see you are awake!" A voice said. Aizawa activated his quirk to see a young person standing there, smiling. Behind them, two girls ran around, getting things ready.

"Who are you? And did you bring us here? If so, why?" Aizawa asked, his quirk still activated

"That's a lot of questions" the person said and they tucked a bit of hair behind her ear. "I'm Shi, I did bring you here, and you are here to react!" they said in one breath.

"Wha?" Someone said from behind Aizawa. He turned to see his students waking up.

Suddenly, there was a clap, and everyone was awake, and sitting in their seats, except Aizawa and Shi. Shi motioned for Aizawa to say something. He wished that they would be the one speaking, but he understood. The crowd knew him, and would probably listen if he was the one speaking.

"This is Shi" He motioned towards the person, who waved to the crowd and smiled. "And we are going to be reacting to something that she will show us"

Shi looked at him with a grin like Aizawa said something funny "I'm non-binary".

Aizawa immediately started to apologise, but Shi laughed it off and clapped, making Aizawa teleport to his seat next to his husband, Present Mic.

The two other girls were teleported to the stage.

"this is Bex" Shi said and motioned to the girl on their right

"And this is Jamie" Shi motioned to the girl on their left

They both smiled and waved to the crowd.

Deku raised his hand. "what exactly will we be reacting to?"

Shi smiled "Well, i thought that was obvious. You're gonna react to the Dekuverse"

They clapped and them and their friends teleported to the back, near a projector. "Let's start the reacting!"