𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿 : 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎

"Can I have your attention please?" I said, and the room quieted down as everyone glanced over to me. 

"we will be starting the next au in just a second, but I though I'd talk about before we start." 

"Unlike all the other au's, where we watched a different universe, this one is your universe, -dramatic pause- in the future." 

That got a reaction out of them. Some were excited, some were scared, some were both, mixed into a screaming mess. 

As they screamed and yelled, I brought it up on the screen, and everyone quieted as they turned to watch. 

UA was.. bigger, somehow. Students with stranger quirks ran around. The uniforms had changed too, letting the females wear the male uniforms and vice versa. 

"HOW DID IT GET BIGGER!?" Sero yelled. UA was already huge. 

"That's what she said." 

"Shut up Kaminari" 

Running towards UA was a person with white hair, and on one side it had stripes of green, though the other side had stripes of white. They had bright green eyes and their cheeks were pink from running so much. 

"Is that a tododeku child?" Mina asked. 

"Indeed. Their name is Izumi Midoriya-Todoroki. They are in class 1A" I don't even have to look up to see Deku and Todoroki blushing. Honestly, you'd expect that they would get used to it by now. 

Behind them two boys ran hand in hand. One of them had blond hair with black stripes and red eyes (Kai Bakugo, class 1A), while the other one had pink skin, pink hair, yellow horns and eyes like Mina's. Actually let's be honest here, he looked exactly like Mina, except the fact that he faded in and out of vision every step he took (Mairo Ashido, class 1B). 

"Are they dating?" 

"Yep. They take after their parents" 

"Meaning...?" 

"They're gay as fuck" 

"Oh" 

Waiting at the door for their friends to wait up is a girl with blond hair and a purple lighting bolt in it. Her eyes were a beautiful violet. "We're gonna be late idiots" (Siera Kaminari, class 1B) 

"How is she on time? If she is really my child she should be the one that gets there late" Kaminari said, upset. 

The scene changed to Shinso standing in the front of the class 1A, where the teacher usually stands. He was nervously shuffling his notes. 

"You'll do fine, stop worrying" Sero said from the door, smiling before heading over to class 1B, where he teaches. 

"I'm a teacher? That's kinda cool" Sero says. While talking, his hands were fiddling around with a piece of tape, making a tiny swan. 

Right after, Iida ran by. "Hello teacher of class 1A" He bowed at Shinso. 

"Don't call me that unless you want me to call you Mr.Principal" 

Iida thought for a moment. "I like that. Goodbye Teacher of class 1A!" Iida then ran away, smiling. 

"I'm the principal!?" Iida was surprised, but not much. He's always admired Nezu and enjoyed imagining what it would be like as the principal of UA. 

The screen changed again, this time showing the rest of class 1A in small shots (as pro heroes), before stopping on a photo of Deku, Todoroki and Bakugo in their hero costumes with small plaques. Their costumes had changed, to all black with stripes of colour on them (costumes above) 

Deku - Strongest hero. 

Bakugo - 2nd strongest hero

Todoroki - 3rd strongest hero 

Let's just say Bakugo didn't look too happy. 

"I'm... first?" Deku said, barely believing it. 

"I'M SECOND!?" Bakugo screamed in rage, and tried to escape Kirishima's hug to kill Deku. 

"We all look so cool!" Uraraka cheers. 

"That's the end" I say, and I turn off the screen. 

"Now I thinks it's about time that you sleep." 

As I said that, the people in the theatre started to feel sleepy.

It wasn't long before they were all asleep.