𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾 : 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚞

Tsuyu is so cute!

The chatter of the theatre was interrupted by a loud clap and everyone gasped as there was a brights flash. When it disappeared, the villains were wearing... UA uniforms? 

"What the fu-" Shigiraki started before Kurogiri did a Kendo and smacked Shigi so hard across the head that he passed out.

I smiled and quickly put on the next au as Toga woke up Shigi. 

UA shone bright in the sun, but something was wrong. 

Maybe it was the fact it was smaller. 

Maybe the fact that some of the trees were disintegrated or burned. 

Maybe it was the fact that the Villains were going inside of it, wearing uniforms and acting like students. 

"Why are we there?" Dabi asked calmly as Kurogiri attempted to calm Shigi. 

"This is called the reverse au, and I think you've already figured out why."

As the villains (heroes in that universe) entered the school, they go to the 1A classroom, where Kurogiri is waiting to teach. 

"That seems like a nightmare" Kurogiri mumbles while Aizawa nods in agreement. 

"It is"

Suddenly the windows were broken as Deku and some of his friends came in. 

"Villains!" Toga yelled. 

"That's rude." Deku said "Would you like it if every time I saw you I yelled 'Crazy vampire lady!'?"

"You would acknowledge me though!" Toga said, blushing.  

Deku stood up, looked around, and then turned to Bakugo. 

"wrong class bitch." 

"The innocent child has been ruined" 

"... I'm not THAT innocent!" 

"Fuck off!" Bakugo yelled, brushing off his clothes. 

"Since we're here though, we might as fight" Bakugo smiled and rushed forward, the villains (heroes in this universe) and the heroes (villains in this universe) mirrored him, already ready to fight. 

Shigiraki immediately ran for Bakugo, disintegrating the rocks that were being sent his way by explosions. 

"wow. They're the perfect fighting match" Toga noted

"I don't know what you mean, I'm obviously better" Both shigi and Bakugo said simultaneously. 

"Let's continue" I say, trying to calm them down, as they were glaring at each other across the room. 

Toga had decided to fight Deku, blushing while fighting. She was trying to stab him with a needle, but he was managing to dodge pretty well. He was even whispering. 

"He's so handsome... but he would look better covered in blood" Toga said, licking a knife that I don't recall giving her or allowing her to have. 

Kurogiri and Aizawa weren't fighting. They were just drinking coffee and talking about the dumb asses they had to watch. 

Kurogiri looks over at Aizawa, but Aizawa doesn't look at him, instead thinks of what the detective had told him.  

(other fights were dabi vs shoto, twice vs Uraraka, and Mr.Compress vs Tokoyami)

The villains (heroes in our universe) ended up running, going through the window they came from. (aizawa and kurogiri arranged to meet up at a cat café some time)

"This was... kinda close to our universe" Present Mic notes "except we switched roles"

"Wow... great observation" I say sarcastically. 

Bonus scene: 

Aizawa jumped as his phone buzzed. He reached into his pocket, learning that he had been added to a group chat. 

What is this group chat? You want to find out? Go check out Alias___7's newest book, Fnaf texting stories.