𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹 : 𝚆𝚎 𝙰𝚛𝚎 (𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝)

A request for MayDeaf. Hope this works for you. (also the photo up above is something i saw when searching up mha fanart, and I just got a good laugh about how google did this)

Any way, quick A/N. I'm going to try something different for chapters where they react to videos, because it takes forever to write and describe the video. Instead, I'm going to put time spots (for example: 3:45) which will show you at what time in the video a character would say something or how they would react. This will just make it much easier for me to write the chapters and get your requests done. This would have made it easier, but for me and my friend at 10 pm, we couldn't do more then 3 minutes. Sorry

"Soooooo... next au!" I say, while getting it ready. 

That earned some groans, but I quickly got everything ready and put it on the screen. 

(people in video: Izuku, Todoroki, Bakugo, Sero, Shouji, and Kaminari)

0:27

"This is my style. But was that a makeshift Ouija board?" Tokoyami said (asked?)

"How do you know what that is?" Aizawa asked. 

"I've stuck my earphone in his door before." Jiro looked up "You don't wanna know" 

"Ok?" Aizawa said before turning back to the screen. 

  0:44

"Wow. Midoriya you look good" Todoroki said, not noticing how red Deku turned. 

1:12 

"wow kaminari has a girlfriend" 

"Do they think you had 👉👌-" Mina slapped Mineta, and he stopped. 

"Dudes I'm gay!" 

1:31

"YOU'RE WRECKING THE PERFECTLY GOOD TV!" Uraraka yelled, upset because she doesn't have the money to buy a tv and denki is killing one on screen. 

1:53

"Wow. My gay ass does not belong in a church" Shouji said, and crossed his many arms. 

2:05 

"What are you doing there Sero?" Aizawa asks, crossing his arms, and slightly activating his quirk, making his eyes go red. 

"Getting alcohol I guess?" Sero and pulls out a cigarette. 

2:10 

"Can I have some?" Uraraka asks. 

"No go steal your own money" 

"Momo gave her wallet to Shi. I can't do that right now" 

"You were stealing my money?!"

"no?" 

 2:34 

"The music is quite nice though" Jiro noted. 

"2 minutes or so into the song and you just noticed that?" 

2:52 

"Wow my old man looks mad" Todoroki noted (I just made the business man a character, deal with it) 

"WHY AM I IN THE VIDEO EXTRAS!" 

 3:10 

"YES BURN!" Todoroki yelled, and they all looked at him, concerned for their friend's mental health. 

3:31

"Good todoroki. We enjoyed your company" Kaminari says. 

4:04

"Lesson learned from this. Shouji is scary" 

(Hope this was good)