𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽 : 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚊𝚞 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

"YOU GOT TO GIVE US A PART 2!"

The class was going crazy. I had brought up the idea of the second part of the mermaid a while ago by accident, and since then, they had been begging for it.

"Fine!" I hold my hands up in pretend surrender and they cheer.

As they head to their seats, I bring up the mermaid au.

The ocean is a beautiful blue, and a single boat glides across it. In the boat, a deku mermaid watches the clouds as they pass.

"My bisexual ass can't handle" Uraraka pretended to faint into Tsu's arms.

At the wheel, Shoto and his father argue. "You have to let him go!" Shoto yells.

"I can't! If I do, I'll never win!" Enji keeps his eyes on the ocean as he argues.

"So what!? He is a living thing! With feelings!" 

"Ok then!" Enji stopped the boat and started to head over to where Deku was. Before he left the wheel though, he grabbed a knife, sharp enough to kill. 

"What is he doing with that?" Aizawa whispers-asks. 

"Dad... what are you doing with that?" Shoto asked nervously, following behind. 

"THAT'S WHAT I JUST ASKED!" Aizawa slightly yells. 

"Making it not a LIVING thing" 

"That is NOT manly!" 

"NO!" Shoto jumped on his dad, tackling him to the ground, and took the knife from his hand. He rushed towards Deku as Enji shook off his shock and started to get up. 

WIth the knife, Shoto cute the net holding Deku. 

"What are you doin-?" Deku started to ask but was interrupted by Shoto grabbing him and throwing him overboard. 

Deku smiled as he swam back up to the boat. He was free, but he needed to thank his savior. 

He lept into the air, and pulled Shoto into the water, with surprisingly no resistance. 

Pulling Shoto closer to him, they ended up kissing. 

"That's... gay" 

And with some magical sparkles that aoyama would be proud of, Shoto's legs merged to create...... Meroki!

"those sparkles are beautiful!" 

"So you're a mermaid now?" 

"Indeed. I am..... MEROKI!" Todoroki rips outer clothes off to reveal a mermaid costume, resulting in gasps and cheers from the class.