𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹 : No Quirk AU

"Ok, next Au!" I grab a random disk and slip it in the projector. 

"Wait!" Someone yells. 

"Yeah?"

"Can you change our clothes? I mean, you do that whole clapping thing to clean our clothes but sitting all day long in a school uniform sucks" Mina says and leans against the back of her chair to look at me. 

"Fine" I clap my hands and all their clothes change into something more comfortable. Mine also change. 

"Ok, let's start now" 

The words No Quirk AU show up on the screen

"What's this Au about?" Kaminari asked and we all turned to him. 

"IT SAYS ON THE SCREEN DUNCE FACE!" Bakugo yells and attempts to murder Denki until Aizawa glared at him. 

It shows UA, but it looked different, not as shiny. Students walked to the school, talking with their friends. We move to the dorms, where it seems quieter then normal. We zoom into one of the dorms, where Deku is sleeping. 

The door slammed open.

"GET UP SHITTY DEKU!" Bakugo yelled and Deku sat up as fast as he could, his hair even more of a mess then normal. 

"Wait a second... Deku is that your hair after you brush it?" Uraraka turns and looks at Deku, pointing at his hair. 

"Yeah..." Deku attempts to tame his hair, failing miserably. 

As Deku rushes around, the camera goes down to the common room area, where the rest of the class rush around, Iida and Momo making sure everybody ate breakfast. 

Two people enter the dorms, in the UA uniforms.

"Wait. Shi is that you?" Kirishima asks and turns to me. 

"Yep. And Ava" 

Ava walks around and steals Bakugo's toast as Shi goes to talk to Tokoyami, who looks weird without his bird head. 

"You realise you are gonna be late for class if you hang out with us, right?" Tokoyami asks as he hands Shi a cup of coffee.

"That's fine. The teacher is shitty anyway" They say and chug the coffee.

"How did you do that?" 

"Magic. Now keep watching" 

Ava, meanwhile is talking with the Bakusquad when the rest of the Dekusquad comes down from the dorms. That acts like a signal for everyone to grab their stuff and head out. 

Mineta, still short but with normal purple hair attempts to grope the girl's while they attempt to murder him. 

As the class reaches the school, Ava and Shi walk towards the direction of their class while class 1A goes their way. 

Aizawa is shown waiting for them. He still wore his hero suit, just without the scarf and looking like a normal citizen. As the class walks in noisily, he takes out a air horn, not afraid to use it. 

"Aizawa you have an air horn?" Midnight asks, turning to said man. 

"I have two actually" He pulls one air horn out of his sleeping bag then turns to Present Mic. 

"HEEEEEE-" Present Mic started then stopped. "Actually Point proved"

As soon as the class saw the air horn, they sat down at their desks. 

Then the screen went dark. 

"And that's the end"

"Why was that so short?" Someone asked. 

"Because unless you wanna relearn stuff, that's the end. You guys don't really do anything important" I pull out the disk and put it in my already done pile. 

"You guys can have a break now"