𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 : 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝙰𝚞 ( 𝟷 )

"How are you all awake?" I ask the very talkative theatre. I was very tired trying to find an au, and yet somehow these people were talking, laughing, and playing tag (shigiraki trying to disintegrate dabi and toga)

"Secret. Next AU" Aizawa said. That's when I notice the coffee that everyone had. Even Denki, though it looked like they gave him just enough coffee that he wouldn't get super energetic and crazy, but just enough to wake him up.

"Fine." I pressed a few buttons on my laptop then went to get myself coffee.

A dark and beautiful ocean appears on screen.

There's a small ripple, before a beautiful creature jumps out the water. In mid air, the video stops, revealing what the creature looks like. It has the body of a man, but a long green tail of a fish. He has fluffy green hair and some scales on his arms. A gold band wraps around his upper right arm and there are multiple scars on the same right arm.

"Whoa, so now Midobro is a mermaid?"

"Merman I think the correct term is"

"Merman or Mermaid, all you need to know is that it's manly"

"Hi, I'm Izuku Midoriya, and this is around where I screwed up. As seen, I'm a mermaid, but of course, there are humans too. Fishermen to be exact"

The screen unpauses, and Deku plunges in the water. Right into a fishing net.

"That was quick"

Realising what it was, Deku starts to struggle.

There's a voice, muffled through the water, and the net starts to rise. He struggles more and some other mermaids come to investigate. Mermaid Uraraka reaches to Deku through the net, and mermen kirishima and bakugo try and break the net, but Deku is dragged up to the surface.

"I look manly as a merman"

"Stop saying manly"

"What did you say bro?"

"STOP IT! OK JUST STOP! GO ONE WHOLE AU WITHOUT SAYING BRO OR MANLY, OKAY?!"

Kirishima looked down sadly "Ok"

(I'll let you choose who said that, but it isn't bakugo or me. Not bakugo because he would never say that to his boyfriend and I would never say that to the cinnamon roll)

"Well look what we caught" Endeavor looked weird without his flame beard and mustache, but he grinned and held up the net with Deku in it for Shoto (the only other person on the boat) to see.

"Endeavor? Of all people to be caught by, I had to be caught by Endeavor?" Deku says, clearly upset.

"Not my fault" I respond and start chugging my coffee, Ash on my lap, confused.

"Dad, put it back" Shoto rushed forward and tried to rip the net out of his dad's hands, only for Endeavor to push him back.

"ship"

"whoever whispered that-"

Endeavor then chained the net to the boat, meaning that Shoto wouldn't be able to throw him back out to the ocean.

"This is gonna make us famous! Even famous-er then that ass Toshinori. Then I can be first and not second!" Endeavor laughed (a terrifying sound) and then left to start up the engine.

"Wow. Endeavor seems to be stuck at second, no matter what world"

"He loves that second place more then he ever loved his wife, no offence Shoto"

"None taken, given it's true"

Shoto locked eyes with Deku. "Sorry. My dad really wants fame, and he'll do anything for it. Even something as inhuman as this"

Deku gave a slight smile and reached for shoto's hand through the net. When they touched there was a small glow, then Deku responded "It's not your fault. Most people's dad are jerks. Mine left to get sea milk around 14 years ago, and still hasn't come back"

"For real though?"

"Yeah. The worst part is that I was scared the first time my mom asked me to go and buy some milk cause I didn't think I would come back" Midoriya scratches the back of his neck, making Shigi glare at him.

"I wish that would happen to this jerk" They both share a laugh.

"Thanks for talking to me. Because of this, I probably don't have many more people to talk to before I die or get experimented on" Deku closed his eyes and gave a sad smile.

That kinda made Shoto stop. "You're giving up too easily. We can find a way for you to get out of this"

"I don't think so." Deku looked at Shoto, the sad smile still on his face. "The most I can do now is rest and hope for a quick death"

"Dude, that is giving up way too easily"

"Stop getting mad at me! I don't control that universe! Get mad at the a-" His mouth had suddenly covered by tape. They turned to see me glaring at Deku, so he took the tape off and turned to the screen, not finishing his sentence.

"I'll leave you alone for now then" Shoto stood up and walked away, but not before he saw a single tear roll down Deku's cheek.

'I have to help him'

"SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP! -" Mina chanted.

She was soon interrupted by Shoto and Deku yelling "STOP!", their faces bright red.

The screen went dark.

"Is that the end? That can't be the end!" Denki shouts.

"That's the end-"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"-for now" I finish and pat Ash on the head like some evil mastermind.

"What do you mean by for now? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!"

Of course, I couldn't answer that, because I had already ran through my door of secrets because I didn't want to die today.

Yes there will be a part 2. Hopefully.