𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 : 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝙳𝚎𝚔𝚞 𝙰𝚄

Ok, for this AU, my friends wanted to be in it as extra characters, so here are their profiles:

Ava Nick:

Nice, but would kill you without a second thought

Quirk: Elemental 

Mad :

Somehow managed to deal with Ava for all these years

Quirk: Video game 

Mel :

Looks innocent, but is anything but

Quirk: Brainwashing Aroma (mix of Midnight's and Shinso's quirks)

This is a non-quirk au, but I decided to give them quirks

Ok, let's start the chapter:

"hey miss Shi?" Deku came up to me. 

"yeah?" I look up from my computer, where I was reading wattpad. 

"when will we react to the next AU?" 

"Oh. I guess I should start it now"

"OK!"

Deku went back to his seat, while I closed my computer and went over to choose the disk. 

I grabbed one randomly, then said "everyone, it's time for the next one" 

Everyone slowly moved their attention to the screen. 

The screen starts out dark, then becomes blinding when it burst into colour

"HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Tokoyami hissed then hid under his blanket. Next to him, his boyfriends, Ojiro and Shouji (no hate on my ship plz) both looked at him like 'seriously?'.

Deku is shown on the screen, his green hair messy, and wearing small bits of makeup. He waved to the crowd, and thousands of fan girls squealed. 

"wow Midoriya, you got quite an upgrade" 

"stfu" 

"....did Deku just swear?"

Behind him, a girl stood with her arms crossed. She honestly didn't care for the crowd, and only did this because Izuku asked her too and had been dragged along ever since. She scanned the crowd, and in the corner of the audience, her friends, Mad and Mel stood. They showed her a Starbucks drink, then slowly made their way to backstage. 

"Who's she?" Uraraka asked, and looked over to me. 

"That's Ava Nick. She's one of my friends, but isn't here because she enjoys staying in this universe with my other friends, Mad and Mel" I said and smiled. On the inside though, I was upset that they hadn't gotten me Starbucks. 

Deku slowly made his way backstage, where he was met with Ava getting her makeup taken off as she sips the Starbucks, Mad unwillingly being her footrest and Mel raiding their collection of Manga. 

The video goes into the audience, where we see a man wearing a black hoodie. He walks out of the stage area, and pulls off his hood, revealing blond spiky hair. 

"it's Bakugo!"

He didn't want Deku to see him. He had been to every one of Deku's performances that he could. It had been hard to get the tickets to this one, mostly because he couldn't escape the Bakusquad. Talking about the Bakusquad, they were waiting outside, being weird and making everyone stare at them. 

Bakugo grabbed Kirishima's arm and dragged him away, which made the rest of the squad slowly follow behind him. "Why did you even bring us here Bakubro?" Kirishima asked as he pulls his arm away from Bakugo's grasp. "Just needed to visit an old friend"

"Whoa, Bakugo you had friends before us?"

"I didn't think anyone would want to be friends with you"

"Shut up Dunce Face. You too Raccoon Eyes"

"YOU KNOW YOU LOVE US BAKUGO!" The Bakusquad yelled together. 

"Shut up or i'll blow your heads up"

"shutting up now"

The video slowly moves away from the Bakusquad and to wear four people were walking to back stage. The Dekusquad quickly slipped into the backstage and was met with a hug from Deku. Though Todoroki's hug lasted a bit longer then the rest of them, and the others made sure that that was known as they all said "ship" simultaneously. That is including Ava too, but not Mel and Mad because ever since they met the dekusquad, their ship had been Izuchako.  

Deku and Todoroki had gone red many times during all the universes, but not as red as they were at the moment. I doubt Momo could make something that red. 

"I'm sorry for stopping this, but I think Tododeku needs a few minutes to become less red,"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO"

I slowly turned off the projector, and a sad groan went through the theatre. 

I clapped and they all got food though, so the groan ended and the sounds of people eating filled the room. 

Yes, there will be a part 2. Probably on Monday. Sorry for the short chapter.