𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 : 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕

No clue why I chose that photo for the header thing. Anyway, Happy Pride Month!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

"Ok! Phone's off or I take them away again!" 

Slowly, the phones were turned off and slowly put into pockets. 

"I have something for you guys tho" I clapped my hands and suddenly, every person in the theatre had a blanket that was made to look like the flag of their sexuality or gender. 

"Whoa Mr. Aizawa, your trans?" Kaminari said and looked back at his teacher, who sat proud with their blanket. 

"Does that mean i can call you Mrs. Aizawa?" Mineta said and Bex slapped him. 

"Yes to Kaminari and No to Mineta" 

"Anyway, let us commence the universe." (which totally isn't the future.)

It was calm at UA. The sun shined nicely across the building, and there wasn't a single cloud in the sky. It zoomed into the window for the 1A classroom. The classroom was empty

"Where is everyone?" Deku asked, looking back at me. 

"You'll see" 

Suddenly there was a loud bang, and the door flew open. The students all fought to get inside, when there was a shout "MOVE! I'm gay!" Aoyama pushed his way through his classmates and sat down at his desk to make sure he didn't break a nail. He sparkled like normal, through he had made put some rainbow eye shadow on his eyelids. 

Aoyama smiled and threw some sparkles, which Bakugo accidentally inhaled. 

"F*ck you sparkle face"

As Iida waited for his fellow classmates to go inside, Tsu and Uraraka smiled and pushed his into the desk and onto Aoyama, which ended up as Aoyama on the ground and Iida in some sort of push up position above. They both blushed then Iida tried to murder Tsuraka. 

"TWO SHIPS!!!" Mina yelled, very excited. 

Iidayama and Tsuraka were both blushing very much. 

Walking down the hallway, Todoroki and Deku held hands. Deku was blushing like crazy and Todoroki had a small smile on his face. 

"TODODEKU!" Mina screamed with happiness. Her gaydar had been going off all year, and judging by this universe, it had been correct. 

Slowly, the class took their seats. Aizawa walked to the front. In his hair was a small clip with the transgender flag on it. 

"Due to certain reasons, Mineta has been expelled, and Shinso will be joining our class" he gestured to the door, where Shinso poked his head in. 

In the theatre, Shinso smiled with happiness, happy to finally be in the hero course. 

"I feel bad for you, having to be in the worse class of UA, hahahaha" Monama shrieked and Kendo smacked the back of his head, making him shut up. 

"Come sit here!!!" Kaminari yelled. "Jiro can go sit where Todoroki sits, and Todoroki can go where Mineta used to sit" 

"That would mess up the seating chart" 

"Oh"

"Actually just do what Kaminari said to do". 

The screen went black, then white words that said TIME SKIP flashed across the screen. 

"What does it mean by time skip?" They all looked at me

"probably just going forward in time by a few hours" I said and then press continue. 

"Bakubro, wait up!" 

Bakugo looks back to see Kirishima running forward. Kaminari was supposed to walk home with Kiri, but Kami wanted to make sure Shinso was gay. 

"Is this a ship I smell?" Mina asked, and then Hagakure pulled her down 

"we know you are excited about the ships but come cuddle" Hagakure said and pulled Mina into a hug

"Thanks bro" 

"Don't call me that Shitty hair"

"Then don't call me Shitty hair"

"F*ck you"

"I'm not gonna tempt you" 

This made Bakugo very red and he looked away from Kiri. 

"Bakugo is blushing?!" 

"NO I'M NOT! I DON'T BLUSH! F*CK YOU!" 

"So, do you wanna go to the new café?"

"Why should I Shitty hair?"

"Because I want you to?" 

"Fine" 

Kirishima smiled "It's a date then" 

Bakugo immediately starts to blush again but Kirishima kisses his cheek. 

"SHIP!" 

"SHITTY HAIR I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!" Bakugo screamed and started to chase Kirishima, ready to murder or kiss him, either one worked. 

"And that's the end of the universe" I said and turned off the projector. 

"But why?" 

"Because if I play it for any longer Bakugo will actually kill me." I say and glance over at Bakugo, who has murder in his eyes.

"F*ck you AU idiot"

"Is that supposed to be an insult? I mean sero-sly"

"Did you just make a pun from my name?" 

"Don't do anything to me, or I'll Tsuyu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "

"I will smack you *kero* "

"Kinky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "

"Shut up Kaminari" 

"Wanna know who my favourite character is in Mario Kart?"

"This better not be a-"

"It's Toad-oroki."

"f*ck you"

"ok, i'll stop. But I have to say, you HAND-led it quite well" 

"I'm gonna murder you"