𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸 : 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙰𝚞

This chapter is mostly dedicated to Ava. Because she begged me to add her. You'll see where she was added later. 

"ok, this universe is kinda strange" I say and hold up the disk for them to see. 

"How so?" 

"I have no clue how to explain it, but it's called the actor au. and you don't have quirks" I put the disk in the projector and started it up. 

Au Loading... 

...

Loading Successful!

"why did it do that?" Deku asked. 

"No clue. Maybe it just took a little longer then normal to find the universe so it put a loading screen up. Again, no clue, I'm just guessing"

It showed a battle between Deku and Bakugo. They jumped around, shouting.

"why are they fighting?" 

"Just watch please. The universe seriously just started" 

Suddenly, Bakugo jumped towards Deku but stopped midair. 

"Can somebody get me down?" He asked and Deku stepped forward and booped Bakugo on the nose. 

"Looks like I win" 

"Just get me down you jerk" 

"What happened?" Uraraka looked back at me.  

"Look closely above him."

They all turned towards the screen and saw a little wire holding Bakugo up.

 People in black shirts came over and helped him down. 

"We really need to fix those" A voice said and the screen turned to look at a man in a shirt that said 'director'. 

"A director? What for?" 

"... Have you not been paying attention at all?"

"Just do the scene again" 

"yes mister boss man" 

The boys faced each other. 

"Action!" 

"I want to fight Deku. Show me you're stronger then you were."

"Kacchan we can't, we'll get caugh-" 

"SHUT UP AND FIGHT ME!" Bakugo ran forward, but before he could attack Deku, there was a shout. 

"So is that what happened that night?" Aizawa turned and looked at the boys. 

"Not exactly..."

"CUT!" The director (Riku) shouted and the boys turned to face him. 

"Oh no, you're fine, but Yagi won't be when I'm done with him" 

"Why me?" 

"I dunno, he hasn't said why yet" 

"Sir, Yagi had been in too many episodes now, you can't kill him" A woman with dark hair came up behind Riku and put her hand on his shoulder. 

"Is that Nana...?" 

"Indeed it is." 

With that, All Might turned away and wiped his eyes.

"Fine. But if I find him, Marcus or Hizashi fortnight dancing in the background of the set again.." The director sat back in his chair and rubbed the bridge of his nose.