𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶 : 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚄

This chapter was requested by Ojirostanaccount528. Hope it's to your liking.

"Ok, so before we start the next au, let me just-" I clapped my hands and suddenly everyone was dressed up like a monster, even me and Bex. 

"What is all of this about?" Iida ask, with arm chops. He was dressed as Frankenstein. 

"It's because the next Au is a monster au!" I press a few buttons then flop into my chair. 

It was night, but the lights of UA were on, and you could hear noises coming from the 1A classroom. But something was wrong. The forest around the school seemed bigger, and you couldn't see the town that was supposed to surround it. 

"Something feels creepy about this" Mina shivers in her alien costume. 

"Vhut up already" The video zooms into the class 1A to show... Vampire Aizawa? 

"Is this what this costume means?" Aizawa asks, spitting out the fake vampire teeth and throwing them in the garbage. 

"Yeah." 

"You heard what he said!" Iida yells, only his skin looks patched together, like Frankenstein. 

"I think I know what this is" Tokoyami says and fixes his cape

"Who are you supposed to be Tokobro?" Kiri asks. 

"Probably myself, given I already look like a monster." Tokoyami clears his throat "I think the costumes we are in represent a monster that we are supposed to be in that universe" 

"Indeed. Now let's continue" 

It shows the class, but instead of their normal selves, there are monsters. For example, Bakugo is a werewolf and Hagakure is the invisible woman. 

"Of course I'm the invisible woman." Hagakure crosses her arms, which is easy to tell in the jacket she was wearing. 

"Hey I have to be a alien" Mina says before she tackles hagakure in a hug.

"Sit down or vhere be extra training for all of you" As soon as Aizawa finishes that sentence, the whole class is sitting. 

"Anyone know vhat you are doing here?" Deku raises his hand. It's pratically see through, but Aizawa still notices. 

"Did I really just notice that Aizawa is saying some words like they start with a V?" 

"Stfu and watch the au" Aizawa says as he smacks Midnight on the arm. 

"Problem child." 

"Wow even in another universe I'm referred to as problem child" 

"You cause problems and are a child. What else am I supposed to call you?" 

"We're here to learn how to protect ourselves from human kind" He says it so calmly, and acts like he had memorised it.  

"Correct. Next question-" He was interrupted by a knock on the door. 

"Come in" The door opened and a Eri ran in. On her back were a pair on beautiful white wings and a simple halo floated above her head. 

"SHE'S SO CUTE!" Mina, Hagakure, Uraraka, and Momo yells. Aizawa might've whispered that though. 

At the door, a werewolf version of Bex and a ghost version of Shi (because when talking in the au's i do third person) 

"Why are you guys there?" 

"I don't know. I don't make the au's. I just make you react to them" 

"Good afternoon Mister Aizawa" We both said simultaneously. 

"Sorry that we brought Eri here, but she really wanted to show you the drawing she made for you" Bex smiled, showing her pointed teeth. 

"MY TEETH ARE SO POINTY!" 

"We saw"

Eri handed a drawing to Aizawa, then left to talk to 'Mr.Deku'. The class slowly went to hang out with their friends after that, seeing as aizawa didn't care. 

Bex walks over to talk to Kirishima, his demon tail wagging slightly as she approached. Bakugo was also over there, holding hands with his boyfriend. 

"SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHI-!" 

"STFU!"

Shi went over to the emosquad, who were having a contest of who could chug the giant water bottle of mixed energy drinks fastest. Shinso was winning. 

"Of course Shinso is winning." 

"I mean, he won the coffee version" 

"You guys still owe me money for that" 

The screen went dark, signalling the end of the au. 

"So that au is pretty much the same as this universe, just we're monsters and hiding from humans." 

"Correct! I'll let you guys have a break now though, but be prepared. You guys are reacting to ships next!" I grab Bex's hand and I pull her through my door of secrets, Ash following close behind. 

Any ships you want to see in the next chapter?