Chapter 4

Alex's POV:

"Mrs. Rogers so nice to see you" I said smiling

Surprised Mrs.Rogers pulled me into a big hug  "Alex dear I'm so happy your here" she said smiling big. I was always Mrs.Rogers favorite when me and Mia was dating her and Mr.Rogers had basically planned out our future Together from the wedding to the kids and they both were really sad to hear that we had broken up but she told me that I was always Welcomed here because I was like another daughter to them.

She then pulled me inside shutting the door behind us as I came in I was tackled by a little person. "Alex!!!" The little one yelled excitedly. I picked her up "hey Bella!!" I said tickling her tummy as she giggled. Just then another girl came in. "Alex!?" The girl said walking up "Bri?" I said as she walked up and hugged me Bri was Mia's younger sister and Bells older sister Bri was slightly tall with light brown hair that reached to the middle of her back and Hazel nut brown eyes. While Bella much like her sister had brown hair that went to her shoulders and brown eyes to match they all looked alike you can tell their siblings.

"Oh my god you've gotten so big" I said as we both pulled back from the huge "how old are you now" I asked I hadn't seen them in a long time so I wasn't sure of their ages now

"I'm 13" Bri replied "And I'm 5!!" Bella said In  my arms holding up 4 fingers instead of 5 I smiled at the little one before putting her down and ruffling her hair before she skipped off.

"So where's Mr.Rogers and Mia" I asked

"They went out to go pick up some things for dinner will you be sticking around for dinner?" Mrs. Rogers asked.

"Actually yeah I thought Mia told you that I'd be staying for a little while" I said to her

"That girl told me nothing of this but I'm fine with that" she said with a smile

I could see that Bri was happy to hear that because her face lit up. "How about we go continue our conversation on the couch we haven't seen u in a while and I'd like to catch up with you" Mrs. Rogers said

I agreed and we all went to sit in the living room.

We drunk coffee and talked for hours about endless things we talked about our childhood memories from when me and Mia was younger Mr. Rogers went on about how cute we were together and how we were glued to the hip never doing one thing without the other we went through her scrap books and looked at some pictures of Me,Mia, And Taylor it made me smile thinking about the times we all had together the memories we had Created man how I wish we could all go back to that you know minus the drama.

After a few hours Mr. Rogers And Mia came walking in the door Mrs.Rogers quickly went to greet them and a slowly followed behind her. Went I walked up Mia immediately hugged me after a few seconds we both pulled back "You made it!" She said grinning from ear to ear.

I then looked over at Mr.Rogers

"Hi Mr.Rogers" I said extending my hand for him to shake he looked at my hand the back to me. I was confused at first but then he wrapped me in a big hug.

"You know I'm a huger" he said pulling away from the hug to look at me "And please stop with the formal greetings kid we've known you your whole life it's safe to say that we're on first name bases now" He said smiling

"Your right sorry Tim and Lynn"  he smiled again "that's more like it.

"Why don't me and Tim go get dinner started I'm sure you two have a lot of catching up to do if you know what I mean" Lynn said winking at us before the both of them disappeared off to the kitchen Mia shook her head in embarrassment before grabbing my hand and dragging me upstairs.

Once we were in the room I flopped down on the bed while Mia changed I turned my head to give her some privacy "Oh come on Alex it's nothing you haven't seen already before" she said with a smirk as she pulled on another shirt and came to sit down next to me. I blushed

We sat on her bed talking and laughing you for hours it felt like. You know just catching up.

"We were horrible kids" she said giggling "yeah we were" I agreed as the laugher died down Mia then put an hand on my thigh my eyes immediately found hers and we stared at each other. Her eyes fell to my lips She leaned in but I stayed in place. Just then Bri came in we both jumped back "Mom and dad said it's .... Um Time.. for dinner" she said a little unsure of what was going on.

"We'll be down in a few" Mia said "But she said-"  "Bri get out we'll be down in a second" Bri just rolled her eyes as I cleared my throat "Thanks for letting us know we're on our way down" I said to Bri flashing her a smile she smiled back before sticking her tongue out at At Mia and shutting the door.

Mia shook her head "siblings I tell ya" " yeah tell me about" I added as we both laughed before going down to dinner.

We all sat at the table eating and talking about any and everything. Bri showed me a few things on her phone and we both laughed at the funny cat Meme that popped up. After dinner I stayed behind to help Lynn clean up.

"You know honey I really could have done this myself your a Guest here this isn't your job" she said

"It's fine Lynn I really don't mind" I said as I washed the last dish. I went to dry my hands then help her with the table.

"Thank you your such a sweetheart" she then sighed sadly. "I don't know what my girl was thinking letting you go" she said referring to Me and Mias Break up.

I gave her a small smile "We were young and immature neither of us knew how to maintain a relationship" I said not wanting to put all the blame on Mia. She shook her head in disagreement.

"You were mature for your age and I seen you tried you best in that relationship it was my daughter who was the immature one I'd never forget the look on your face when you found her in bed with someone else" she said before putting an hand on my shoulder "that look was how I knew you truly did love her"

"Lynn I still do love your daughter I never stopped I just.... I just had to move on I couldn't be mad forever" I smiled at her she then hugged me "see the mature one" she said before leaving me alone in the kitchen with my thoughts.

I know it's been a long while since that happened and I know I've already forgiven her but that doesn't mean the memory still didn't hurt. Just then the sound of my ringtone brought me out of my daze I looked at the phone to see that my sister was calling me I sent her to voicemail not really in the mood to talk to dad I knew he would call from someone else's phone if I didn't answer any calls from his own. I knew next I'd probably be getting a video call form Parker's Tablet.

I put my phone in my pocket and went off to find Mia.

________________________________

Here's another update to this story I hope you guys enjoyed it and as always thanks for reading 🥸❤️