Chapter 18

Alex's POV:

After school and hanging with Taylor Maddison and Zaden we all decided to go back to Taylor's place as her parents wasn't home at the moment.

"Alright welcome to my domain" Taylor said opening the door to her house as we all stepped in

"You do know I've been here plenty of times before" I said to her she rolled her eyes

"Yes Alex I know let me have my moment ok"

"Whatever you say"

We got in the house and Zaden and Maddison went off to check out Zadens room.

"He's such a dork"

"Maybe you should cut him some slack"

"Huh? What are you talking about you say things like that to Maddie all the time"

"Yeah I know but it's kind of different I mean we grew up together been living in the same house for years he have only been here for what a couple of months"

"Im still not seeing the problem here" she said walking to the kitchen as I followed behind her

"I'm just saying Maddison knows that I love her she's my little sister I love both my siblings Zay may not know your joking with him"

"That's because I'm not I really don't want him here"

"Come on Taylor you don't mean that" I said laughing nervously

"No I'm serious I never asked for a brother my stupid parents just decided that for me by bringing him here without so much as a warning"

"I'm sure Mr. and Mrs. Smith meant no harm by it"

"Alex I love that you love my parents like your own and that your taking up for them but just like what you said to me maybe you should stay out of things between me and my parents" she said taking the bowl of chips and waters and leaving the kitchen.

I just stood there for a few. She was right I was doing exactly what she did with me to her this
is something I should take a step back on.

Taylor's POV:

Alex and Maddison had both left after staying for a little while. I felt a little bad about how I talked to Alex but she didn't seem hurt by it. I went to my front room and grabbed the bowl and empty water bottles off of the table before going to the kitchen to wash the bowl and throw away the water bottles as I was washing the bowl Zay came downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Hey looks like mom and dad isn't home yet so I'll make dinner anything you want?" I asked but got no answer instead he just walked to the refrigerator and grabbed a few things.

"Hey dork did you hear me" I asked but still got no response.

I then turned around after drying my hands I looked at Zaden to see that he had an arm full of junk "hey dude mom and dad won't allow that"

"I'm not your brother and their not my parents"

"Whoa what's your problem"

"I know that I'm not apart of this family Taylor you remind me of that every single day"

"Bro what is you talking about"

"Taylor I know you don't want me here I heard you tell Alex that but it's fine you won't have to worry about me for much longer I'm going to call my social worker and tell her I don't feel safe here they'll remove me as your parents haven't fully adopted me yet" he said as tears started to fall from his face I wanted to say something but he ran upstairs before I could I truly felt horrible Alex was right.

Alex's POV:

A few weeks later...

"You are such a cheater"

"What no I'm not your just horrible at this game" I said to Katie. Me and Kate has been dating for sometime now she's a really great girl and I like her a lot.

"I tried of this game maybe we should do something else" she said looking at me

I sat the controller down "ok like what"
I asked she then got up and sat on my lap straddling me. "Like this" she said leaning down and connecting our lips. She kissed me softly I kissed her back as I ran my hands up her back the kiss then became deeper and rougher as she started to pull my shirt up trying to take it off. Just then someone came in leaving us no time to react.

"Oh my gosh im so sorry" I heard a familiar voice say causing me to break the kiss and bolt up pushing Kate off of me. "Grace!?" I said grabbing a pillow to cover up my newly bloomed boner.

We stood there in awkward silence till Kate said something "I should go" she said sounding a bit annoyed if I'm not mistaken. She grabbed her things and left leaving me and Grace alone.

"What are you doing here"

"Can we talk" she simply said

________________________________

End of chapter short chapter sorry about that I ran out of ideas thanks for reading tho 😁☄️