Chapter 11

Alex's POV

I walked in my house and immediately took off my shoes I was feeling many things right now but the thing I felt most was heartbroken.

I walked in the kitchen only to see my dad sitting at the table he said nothing to me but instead just glared at me. Is he really still on this god he's like a child why can't he just drop it he has Taylor on the team and she's just as good as me. I walked in shaking my head as I grabbed myself a water out of the refrigerator. I then left the kitchen not even giving him a second glance. As I was on my way out I walked past my mom.

"Where do you think your going missy?" She said I sighed I know for a fact I'm in trouble now I went out and didn't text either of them to let them know I was ok. My parents .... Well my mom don't get mad when I decide to actually go out and be a teenager my moms the one who suggested it  my dad on the other hand always told me not to do that stuff he wanted me to live and breathe basketball and only basketball my mom's just mad that I had her worried

"I'm sorry ma I forgot to tell you I'd be out"

"You had me worried when you didn't come home last night We thought something had happened to you"

I scoffed when I heard her say we my dad could careless if I'm not on a court letting him yell his every demand at me then I'm useless to him.

"We? Come on mom he doesn't care"

"That's not true Alex your father loves you and you sister an brother he loves all of you" she explained and I just rolled my eyes

"Can I go now" I asked kind of annoyed she sighed Before looking behind me into the kitchen what's in there that's so important she then finally looked back at me.

"Your grounded for a week" she said suddenly my eyes Widened.

"What! For a week really all because I forgot to call you" I said basically yelling that's when it hit me I turned around to see my dad with an satisfied smirk on his face ok now I'm even more pissed off.

"Are you seriously going to let him tell you what to do" i said looking at my mom but she said nothing and stood her ground.

I sighed "of course it's not enough for him to play coach at school but he has to do it at home to look who's his puppet now" I said with venom dripping off of my words her face dropped and her expression went sad i turned and walked upstairs not looking at either of them. I know that you probably think I'm over reacting it's just a week but still it's the fact that my father is trying to find ways to punish me for leaving the team actually for him kicking me off because I didn't leave. See I know what he want he wants me to beg him for my spot back on the team if there's one thing me and my father have in common it's that we're both stubborn if he thinks I'm going to beg then he has another thing coming he'll be the one begging me.

I went to my room pissed I grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom maybe a shower would calm me down. I got in the shower letting the warm water roll down my body I leaned my head back so that the water could run through my hair as I closed my eyes. This shower was well needed.

After a hour long shower I then I got out and walked in my room I had forgotten the towel in the bathroom so I was fully naked.

"Oh my god" I heard a voice say causing my head to snap towards them.

"Ok I've seen your junk when we were kids but never now" She said

"Oh my god Taylor!! What the hell are you doing in my room!!!" I yelled embarrassed

"I was in here when you got back I'm surprised you didn't see me on the side of your bed" she answered still staring at my Member

"Why the hell were you on the side of my bed creep!" I said grabbing a sheet from my bed and wrapping it around me.

"There's a plug over there I needed to charge my phone duh" she said rolling her eyes

I put an hand over my face this is so embarrassing. "Dude don't be embarrassed your packing" she said

"Oh my goodness Taylor stop it"

"What you should be proud"

"Taylor stop talking right now" I said she just held her hands up in defeat.

Once I was dressed I then went over to sit down on the bed where Taylor was laying on her phone.

"You know I'm grounded right you can't be here" I said to her

"Dude when have I ever followed the rules"

"Never"

"Bingo!" She said as I just shook my head

"Anyways what was all that about I heard you arguing with them"

"Eh you know just my father being his normal controlling self anyways how basketball going"

I said trying to change the subject but failed tremendously as we would basically still be talking about my dad I mean he is the coach in all.

"Not good your dad has been harder on us then usual he seems to be taking his anger out on the team and if he keeps it up there won't be a team"

"What do you mean"

"I mean that your dads been so horrible that people are quitting ,two of our teammates has already left and I overheard at least 7 others in the girls locker room the other day talking about doing the same"

"And if they quit there won't be a team to play in the championship this year"

"Yeah I hate to say it but we need our captain back once you left things started to spin out of hand" she said making me feel bad this thing with my dad got us both being stubborn and I know for a fact that I'm not going to beg him and he's no going to beg me. I hate that my team is now in the middle of it.

"Look I know your having a full on battle in your head but you can just come and play in the championship get us a win then leave you don't have to permanently stay on the team" she said trying to convince me to join back.
That's when it clicked I looked at her curiously

"Taylor.... Did my dad put you up to this" I asked and she immediately went quit I guess I got my answer.

I looked at her in disbelief feeling so betrayed.

"You should go" I said without looking at her

"Are you serious A-" she said but I cut her off

"Leave Taylor"

She huffed and grabbed her things before walking out I quickly shut my door why was everyone on his side.

________________________________

End of chapter.....