Chapter 6

Alex's POV:

At school:

I was at my locker when someone tapped my shoulder. "Hey there stranger" Grace said as she held her books close to her chest. I hadn't talked to her every sense that day in the gym.

"Hey Grace" I said as I put my last few books away before closing the locker.

"So how you feeling I wanted to ask you that day at the gym but you stormed out" she said I just rubbed the back of my neck a little embarrassed that she had seen that.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks for asking" I said trying to act normal and not show my embarrassment.  "Cool..." she replied as it then went silent till one of us decided to speak again "So um where you heading" she said trying to keep the conversation going "to gym" I said she then smiled "I'm on my way there too want to walk with me" she asked I smiled "yeah sure"

We then started our journey to the gym talking about any and everything she told me a little about her and I did the same I realized that there's more to Grace then just a pretty face she's funny, smart and smells good that last one may be a little creepy but its true. I want to get to her more but I'm not sure how to go about doing that.

We got to the gym and went straight into the girls locker room. When I took my shirt off I heard a whistle and I turned to see Taylor. I slapped her arm and rolled my eyes. "Your so annoying" I said as she smiled "you love it" she said before going into one of the lockers. I couldn't help but turn to look at Grace who was also changing my face turned red I quickly turned away before my little buddy decides to say hello.though I think she caught me looking because before I turned away the girl she was talking to pointed in my direction.

I quickly got dressed and went out into the gym where our gym teacher was waiting.

Gym class went by fast now I was tired and hungry good thing we had lunch next.

I entered the lunch room with Taylor we were going to sit together at our usual table but was then waved over by Grace and the girl I saw her talking to in the locker room. We grabbed our lunch I looked at Taylor a little unsure but she just shrugged and walked ahead as I followed her.

We sat down I was across from Grace and Taylor was next to me across from the girl who I'm assuming is her friend. "Alex!! This is my friend Kim" she said introducing us to the girl "hello" the girl said with a smile "um hi I'm Alex and this is my best friend Taylor" I looked over as Taylor how was biting her lip at the girl with hungry eyes causing the girl to blush "hello gorgeous" she said as the girl shyly looked away no doubt trying to hide the bright red blush that found it's way to her cheeks Grace laughed and so did I mine more of a nervous laugh but I don't think she noticed.

That whole lunch period we talked and laughed getting to know each other better and quickly started to become friends Kim was a lot different then Graces other friends she wasn't an ass for one and she seemed to really like Taylor and my bestie being the flirt that she is quickly took advantage of that and had been nonstop flirting with her. Me and Grace watched as my best friend made her move on hers even laughing from time to time at Taylor's corny pick up lines. Taylor could get any girl she wants no matter if the pick up lines are cheesy or just corny she's more experienced when it comes to that type of stuff while I'm still a virgin. I know I was in a relationship before but me and Mia never went that far we had decided not to because we were so young  I was 14 while she was 15 just a year older I'm now 17 and Mias 18.

We sat and talked all the way to the end of lunch me and Taylor both leaving with a smile on our face because we had both gotten their number I got Graces and Taylor got her friends number ever though it was more of a friend thing with Grace I was still happy. we walked down the hall happier then ever