Chapter 8

Alex's POV:

For the past few days I've been helping my sister and Grace out or more like being their built in maid. I feel like the two take joy in seeing me suffer they'd make me make them lemonade,carry their gym bags, wash their sweaty towels and more the list goes on. I'm not going to lie seeing Grace smile every time I tripped in fell during the routine was worth every bruise I received. I didn't know it was possible to fall in love with a person over and over again. It's crazy How I'm in love with her and she doesn't even know it nor see it. this was no longer a silly high school crush but if I'm being honest  it never was.

"And a 1,2 kick awesome you got it!" Grace said high-fiving Maddison I sat on the bench in our back yard just watching the two.

"Only because your an amazing teacher" Maddie said

"Well your an awesome student you've picked up on everything quickly you sure you ever needed my help" Grace said as a complement Maddison just smiled.

They were still talking and I got bored of listening to them talk about girly cheerleading stuff so I poped in my headphones and zoned the rest of they Conversation out

The Song she's singing out loud:

"You've got....a hold of me...don't even know your power"
"I stand a hundred feet but I fall when I'm around ya"
"Show me an open door then you go and slam it on me"
"I can't take anymore I'm saying baby please have mercy on me"
"Take it easy on my heart"

"Even though you don't mean to heart me you keep tearing me apart"
"Would you please have mercy mercy on my heart " 
"Would you please have mercy mercy on my heart"

"I'd drive  through the night just to be near you baby"
"Heart opened testify tell me that I'm not crazy"
"I'm not asking for a lot just that your honest with me"
"my pride is all I got"

"I'm saying baby please have mercy on me take it easy on my heart"
"Even though you don't mean to hurt me"
"You keep tearing me apart"

The song is Mercy by Shawn Mendes ;)

I was practically screaming the lyrics which I hadn't noticed due to me having on loud headphones. Just then I suddenly couldn't hear my music anymore and no longer feel the presence of my headphones I looked up to see that my sister Maddison had snatched them out.

"What the he'll Maddison-" I said but stopped when I seen Grace standing next to her in front of me. I completely forgot she was here I hope she didn't hear me singing.

"You have a really pretty voice" she said

I was as red as ever I wanted to hide this was the most embarrassing thing ever.

"Th-Thanks"  I said rubbing the back of my neck. As we both stood there just gazing into each other's eyes. Just then I heard Maddie clear her throat causing us both to break our gaze.

"Welp if you two love birds are done I'm going to go shower and change". Maddison said before walking off Me and Grace both blushed a bright red.

"Um Right I should Uh get going too"

"Wait do you have a ride to the party tonight?"

"Yeah actually Blake's picking me up"  she said just then I had subconsciously rolled my eyes.