Chapter 21

Grace's POV:

At school....

I was at my locker when I overheard Alex and Kate talking.

"So my place today or yours" she asked pulling Alex closer to her by the collar of her shirt .
"Mines I guess" Alex said a little unsure.

"Mmm I hope your ready tonight your all mine" she said pulling Alex into a kiss. I know I shouldn't have been watching but I couldn't stop she was honestly pissing me off. Just then I felt an familiar touch on my shoulder it didn't scare me because I had already knew who it was.

"So you've upgraded from in denial to stalking" my best friend Kim said standing next to me with her books held close to her chest.

"I'm not stalking"

"Your right it's more like window shopping"

"What?" I said confused

"You know when you look at things but don't buy them...it's exactly what your doing with Alex you watch but never go for it it's honestly really sad" she said causing Me to roll my eyes

"I'm not watching Alex I'm looking at Kate"

"Oh so your stalking her girlfriend that's totally not creepy"

"What! No I'm not stalking either of them I just have kind of a bad feeling about Kate"

"Oh I get it your jealous hey if it makes you feel any better they're totally not cute together"

"I'm not jealous"

"Really? Look me in the eyes and say that again" she said I then turned to look at her but just when I thought I could say it I couldn't.

"Ugh ok Maybe I'm a little jealous"

"Ha I've always knew my gaydar was right" she said celebrating

"Yeah yeah whatever"

"Hey if you don't like her I don't like her your my bestie when you hate someone I hate them 10x more"

I couldn't help but smile Kim is truly a good friend and I love her for it.

"So what's the plan on killing her" she said I looked at her like she was crazy which she totally was.

"Kim! We're not killing anyone!"

"Yeah your right to far"

Just then Taylor came over wrapping her arms around Kim's waist hugging her from behind. "Well hey you" she said turning her head to kiss her.

"Hey gorgeous" Taylor said I then cleared my throat to signal that I was still standing here "um this is cute in all but could you guys maybe not do this in front of me"

"Oh right sorry Grace" Taylor said stepping back away from Kim but taking ahold of her hand holding it. Kim just rolled her eyes at me.

"So why are we standing here watching my best friend and her girlfriend" Taylor questioned

"Oh because mines wants to bang yours but is too scared to go for it"

"Oh makes sense"

"What no I never said that"

"You didn't have to honey I can see it in your eyes"

"Yup you definitely can" Taylor said agreeing with Kim

"You know what screw both of you" I said blushing a bright red

"What?! what was that you said you want to screw Alex!" Kim said teasing me as I turned to walk away I could hear both Kim and Taylor laughing knowing they had gotten to me.

"Ugh I hate them both"

________________________________

End of chapter 21 this one is really short this time sorry guys I got homework that needs to be done 😭❤️