Chapter 14

Grace's POV

I went to look out of the window to see if he had left which he did but I still didn't want to be home alone so I picked up the phone and subconsciously called Alex I didn't know I was calling her until I heard that angelic voice of hers that seems to always calms me down.

The phone call

Alex: hello?

Grace: hey uh Alex do you mind coming over I'm a bit scared and don't want to be alone here. I explained just then there was silence then the phone hung up

Alex: .......

.......

I sighed sadly after what I did I wouldn't want to be around me either. I sat on the couch after turning on all the lights as I was afraid that someone would sneak up on me or something.

A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door causing me to jump in fear. I slowly walked towards the door and opened it. I was relaxed and overjoyed when I seen that it was Alex she came she really came.

"Hey you alright" she asked coming in and shutting and locking the door behind her.she then turned back to me checking me for any injuries she really did care. That's when she spotted the slight bruise on my arm from when Blake grabbed it.

"Who did this to you" she asked looking pissed

I then filled her in on everything the reason I was crying that night and why he came over after telling her everything she then shocked me when she pulled me into her warm embrace that's when I felt my tears rolling down my face I didn't notice that I was crying.

We then moved to the front room and both sat down on the couch.

"Oh my god you must think I'm a crybaby" I said sniffling

"No of course not but I do think you deserve so much better then Blake" she said putting in hand on my thigh there was an moment of silence I looked down at it then back to her. she then licked her bottom lip which In my opinion was hot as hell. her eyes dropped to my lips and mine did the same we both then started to lean in and not even seconds later our lips were on one another butterfly's irrupt it in the pit of my stomach as our lips moved slowly together I could feel the passion she was putting into this kiss and I tried my best to do the same. Before I knew it I was straddling her lap as we made out on my couch she put one hand on my hips locking me in place and the other on the side of my neck pulling me more into the kiss. I don't know what was happening it was like my body took over I moved my lips from hers to her neck sucking on it causing her to let out a soft moan.

I then went back up to her lips but after a few seconds she pulled back. Both breathless she spoke.

"I can't" she simply said

"You can't what"

"I can't do this Grace-"

Realization then hit me "Oh god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" I said basically about to start crying

"No it's not the kiss it's just that.....I- I um really like you Grace" she said I looked at her shocked.

"You-you uh- like me" I questioned

"Yes and i know that your still in love Blake and I just don't want another heart break Grace it's ok it you don't want me" she said looking down

I was stuck I didn't know what to say. she's right about one thing though I will end up hurting her but not because I'm still in love with Blake but because there's this new part of me that's just starting to show it's self now and it's scary but I can't keep leading her on then  denying this part of me.

Did I really even love Blake? Or was I just pretending with him and everyone else.

________________________________

Short chapter I don't really like how I did this one but I'm too lazy to redo it so you guys are stuck with this 😭