Chapter 24

Alex's POV

A few weeks later I had broke up with Katie after Grace told me about what she seen at the grocery store. I was more then grossed out I can't believe I've been kissing on the lips of someone involved with Blake. That was more then enough of a reason to break up with her. She pleaded for me to stay which I didn't understand why it only ever seemed like all she wanted was sex from me and I'm glad I didn't give in to it. On The plus sides is that me and Grace are now a thing I've joined the team again and become friends with some of the new recruits for the team as a good amount of the team had already left and moved schools.

I sat at the lunch table with my friends both old and new even my sister was there my dad had pulled some strings and made it to where we have some the same classes and the same Lunch time. Zaden was also here he and Taylor had made up and Taylor's been acting like more of a big sister to him.

"You literally can't just eat peoples chicken nuggets" my friend Mila and one of the new recruits said arguing with Taylor

"I can if it's your" Taylor said popping another one of Milas nuggets in her mouth.

"I'm going to kill you" Mila said calmly

"You two are so childish" my other friend Rochelle said who's also new to the team

"Tell me about it" jade said rolling her eyes

Me,Grace,Maddison,Zaden,and Kim all laughed as Taylor and Mila both glared at us all

We sat at the table laughing and joking with each other until the bell rang. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways Mila went with Rochelle and Jade while Zaden walked with Maddison to class leaving Me Kim Taylor and Grace.

"Well see you guys at Your house after school" Kim said grabbing Taylor hand

"Ok" me and Grace both said they smiled and waved goodbye

"And then there were two" I said looking at Grace "so what class do my lovely girlfriend has" I said causing Grace to blush

"History"

"Me too looks like we stuck together today"

"I wouldn't have it any other way" she said getting closer to me before kissing me I closed my eyes and when I opened them again she was looking at me.

"Your gorgeous" she said making me blush

"We're going to be late for class"

"You right we should probably get going" she said grabbing ahold of my hand as we started to walk to class.

After school we all hung out at my house

"Ok girls the house is all yours today but I have a few rules"

"Ok" we all said looking at my mom waiting for her to tell us the rules.

"For one no boys Zadens the only boy allowed to be here, no party just you guys, stay out of your dads office if there's any emergency be sure to call me or your dad got it ladies" she said

"Yes!" We all said at the same time.

"Ok good come on Parker we're leaving" she said to my brother who was sitting in Grace's lap while Malia,jade and Rochelle, played in his hair and pinched his cheeks. They all looked at my mom at the same time and pouted.

"Do he have to go" Malia pouted looking at my mom

"Yes yes he really do" Me and Maddison both said at the same time

"You guys are mean" Parker pouted causing my mom to laugh.

"Alright come on Parker grandmas waiting for us to come over"

"Fine" he said climbing off of Graces lap and going to mom then grabbing ahold of her pinky finger

"Alright have fun all of you bye now" she said before leaving out of the door

We all turned to look at each other "so what should we do first.

"I know how about true or dare" Malia suggested

"No what are we in 5th grade?" Taylor said Malia rolled her eyes

"It's not just a game for a kids jack ass" she said. Oh my goodness here they go again I thought to myself and by the looks on everyone else's face I could tell they're probably thinking the same.

"Ok you two enough let's just watch a movie and order pizza then after if any of us still want to play we can but right now I'm starving"

"Ok fine by me" Malia said Taylor just rolled her eyes fine I'll order she said getting up and going to the kitchen

"Alright so what we watching" Grace asked

"I'll pick the movie" jade said getting up and going over to the case full of cds

Sometime later...

We started the movie earlier and now we're almost at the end everyone was on the couch or either laying on the floor. Me and Grace sat on the couch I Laid in her lap while my feet hung over the couch arm rest.

Just then she taped my shoulder. The room was dark nothing but the light from the tv was shown.

"Hey let's go to your room" she whispered in my ear

"Ok" I said back to her before getting up. We both snuck away while no one was looking. We walked upstairs quietly not wanting the others to see us. We got to my room and I shut the door.

________________________________

End of chapter..... sorry for any spelling errors I'll go back and fix them later