Chpater 30

Alex's POV

I laid in bed with my head up against my head bored and Grace in my arms she had her head on my chest and her arms around my stomach as she slept Peacefully. I played video games with my free hands on my phone. I had got my. Mom to agree to letting Grace stay over for a while although it didn't take much convincing my mom love Grace just as much as she love Taylor maybe even more. Grace is also in good with my siblings Maddison loves her and Parker adores her they might even love her more then me.

Grace has been stressing all day over the situation with her parents yes she told me everything i was so pissed when I found out. My poor baby has been crying all day I hate seeing her cry it just makes me want to go find the person who made her cry and rip their head off. Taylor and Kim has been stopping by to check up on her their the only other ones who know about everything I told the others that she was just sick so they often come by to Bring her things like soup.

As I was playing the game on my phone I felt Grace sifting in my arms I Paused and looked down at the gorgeous girl laying on my chest. She slowly opened her eyes and I smiled. "I'm sorry love did I wake you" I asked setting my phone down she looked up and smiled "No it's ok" she said smiling back. "How was your nap" I asked.

"Amazing you make a very cuddly pillow" she said I laughed

"Well can this cuddle buddy get a Award maybe a kiss for all the cuddles" I said biting my bottom lip.

"I don't know I think your cuddles was a little off I don't think you deserve one" she said turning around and folding her arms playfully I smirked before turning her back around and getting on top of her straddling her as she laid flat on her back on the bed. I ran my hand through my hair before leaning down and Connecting our lips. She then reached up and started to pull up my shirt.

"Woah easy there tiger" I said with a smile she smirked.

"Come on I want you" she said with a pout

"Babe we can't do anything with my parents downstairs last time you almost got me caught"

"Ok I'll be quiet this time"

"Love you said that last time" I said laughing she then pushed me off of her causing me to hit the floor now she was the one laughing.

"Ouch meanie" I said rubbing my head she laughed even more. Even though she had just pushed me off the bed that laugh was still the most beautiful thing in the world to me I looked at her I just wanted to keep her this way forever shield her from her parents and anyone else who would ever make her cry I'd die just to see her Smile I'd do anything for this girl.

The rest of our day was mostly spent playing video games will me teaching her to play her putting makeup on me because I couldn't resist the puppy dog eyes she was giving me.

Small flash back to earlier:

"Please just a little I won't even put a lot" Grace begged while sitting Alex's lap

"Ugh fine but you can't take a picture or anything and send it to anyone got"

"Yay ok you have my work I won't" she said she then started to doing my makeup and I sat there for what felt like hours once she done I looked in the mirror god I didn't even look like myself when I turned around the flash of a camera took me by surprise.