Chapter 29

Grace's POV

I ended up going to Kim's house I pulled into the driveway and got out of the car making my way up to the door and giving it one hard knock. Soon after I heard footsteps and then Kim opened the door rubbing her eyes.

"Grace?" Kim said in an kind of sleepy voice

"I'm sorry did I wake you"

"No it's fine I was just taking a nap anyways com on in" she said stepping to the side so that I could come in. I got in the house and Kim shut and locked the door behind me before walking ahead of me towards the kitchen. I followed Kim's house isn't as big as mine but it's almost there Kim's parents aren't rich but they do have good Careers her dads a scientist  and her moms a veterinarian that travels around taking care of all kinds of sick or injured animals.

I use to love going to her clinic me and Kim would make her lunch and take it to her just so we could have an excuse to see the puppies. She eventually caught on to us though but it was Worth it. At the time Kim's parents knew all about my parents and how'd they'd leave me home alone so whenever they could they would bring me over they're house to stay however long my parents were out for.

Kim had no idea about my parents and she still don't in fact she never even met them before I kept this from her for two reasons one my parents are homophobic Kim's gay and two ashamed. mostly because I was ashamed she had these loving parents while I didn't so I never told her instead I always made up something and she always believed me. And now I'm the very thing my parents hate that's why i didn't tell them about me and Alex.

We went to her kitchen and I sat at one of the stools by the counter while she grabbed two glasses and sat them on the counter before before pouring two drinks.

"So what's up" she said sliding one over to me I held the cup in both hands as I looked down into the liquid.

"Hey you ok you seem sad did you and Alex have a fight" she asked I looked up at her

"Yes and No" I said she looked at me worriedly

"Oh my god what happened"

"To understand what happened with me and Alex I have to tell you something else" I said and she nodded and stood there waiting for me to start and I did I started from the beginning telling her everything. After an about a hour I was down.

"So all those times you told me they were in London for a Business trip you actually had no idea where they was" she said I nodded.

I then felt tears start falling down Kim quickly came over to hug me "I don't know what to do Kim"

"Shhh hey they can't make you do anything they have no rights over you your Emancipated right meaning they can't force you to do anything if you didn't consent to it" she explained and that put me at ease we stayed like this for a while she hugged me as I cried into her shirt.

I ended up spending the night at Kim's place she told me I should go and talk to Alex because if there was one thing she knew about Alex is that she is an over thinker. So the first thing I did was drive over to hers the next morning.

I got to her house and knocked on the door for the first few knocks no one answered I was about ready to turn around and leave till someone opened the door it was Alex's mom.

"Grace? honey what are you doing here sweetie" Alex's mom Mrs.Andrews asked.

"Good morning Mrs.Andrews I was just wondering if Alex was home" I said with a smile

"Actually no she just went out with Parker I could call her if you want" she offered

"No that won't be necessary by any chance do you know where they went"

"Yeah they went to the mall Parker has been bugging her about something now the what I can't help you with I have no idea what those two are doing at the mall" she said

I chuckled "Ok thanks anyways" I said as I walked off of the porch.

"No problem dear" she said before shutting the door

I got in the car and set a GPS to the only mall in this Area. the ride wasn't that far as the mall wasn't that far I got there just as she was walking out she had one hand full with 3 bags in the other was used to hold Parker her little brothers hand as she walked to her car.

I quickly got out of the car and jogged up to them she seen me but made no move to turn in look at me. "Alex can we talk" I said she said nothing instead she put Parker in his car seat he sat there with is iPad in his hands watching something on it she then strapped him in before going to the trunk and loading the begs in the back I followed but she still wouldn't acknowledge my existence.

"Alex please" I said grabbing ahold of her hand gently taking it in mine. That got her attention because she then looked down at me as I was shorter then her. Those gorgeous eyes staring into mine. "I'm sorry it's just there's a lot of things you don't know Alex and I'm willing to tell you if you give me a chance to I love you and I wouldn't want you thinking I don't" I said rambling on she looked at me wide eyed I looked up confused.

"What?"

"You love me!?" She said only then is when I realized what I had just said now my eyes were the ones that were wide. "I-I um yes I uh I do" I stuttered out "I'm sorry was that to soon it's ok if you don't feel the same way right now I just um-" I said rambling on again but she cut me off with a kiss her warm lips Connected with mine it was like a million fireworks going off in the pit of my stomach she held my face with both her hands turning her head to deepen the kiss I kissed her back with my hands placed Firmly on her hips after a moment she pulled back even though the kiss had just ended I couldn't help but still have my eyes closed.when I reopened my eyes she just smiled.

"I love you too Grace more then you know" she said tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. I blushed could this girl get anymore perfect.

________________________________

End of chapter this is a pretty shitty chapter and for that I am so sorry but I'm running out of ideas for the last few chapters 😭