21.

𝚅𝙰𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙳𝙰𝚈: 2

Naomi "Nana" POV:

"BEACH DAY BEACH DAY FUCK YALL TALKIN BOUT" Diamond yelled as we were minutes from approaching the beach.

Ass and tittles on display all day, the fuck.

"Girl tell me why Deon ass gave me this blanket to "wear" at the beach nigga lost his rabid ass mind" Riyah joked tossing the blanket in the trunk.

"I mean shit we can sit on it though" Sage added perking up from the driver seat, as she pulled into the beach parking lot. I slipped my sandals back on and gathered everything in my hands as she quickly found a spot.

"It ain't even packed yet let's get a good spot" I yelled pulling out my phone texting Boogs.

Mari❤️‍🔥

𝖶𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁, 𝗍𝗑𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 & 𝖻𝖾 𝖲𝖠𝖥𝖤!!
Delivered

I shoved my purse back in my bag before we all started climbing out the car one by one. We all grabbed some of the stuff before walking onto the beach looking for a good spot.

-------

Camarion "Boogs" POV:

"PLEASE PLEASE D-DONT" This pussy screamed crawling back into the corner. These niggas really thought they'd get away with this shit.

I know I said no big shit goin on especially after that shit just went down with Naomi but I gotta do what I gotta do.

"Nah you thought you was gon get away with stealing $75k my nigga? You out yo mind?" Victor yelled shooting him in his arm. His other accomplices sat next to him already dead. $10k a head each so you know we hopped onnat.

Victor finished him off as we all got started for clean up, the warehouse down hear is elite, don't get me wrong our shit nice too but this is the original one so it's top tier in this bitch.

"Where the girls at?" Bryson questioned

"I think Naomi said North Pointe beach or something like that"

After we finished up we all got paid out, not gone lie this money feel real good, $20k just to off some deserving muthafuckas.

We piled into the car and made a pit stop to the house our way to the beach to drop all our shit off.

----

"Man ion see them at all none of em answering either" Dbugg yelled. We been walking around for like 20 minutes and haven't seen em yet.

"Damn you fine as fuck" A girl called out rubbing my arm as we passed them.

"Ooo I'm tellin" Trigga took a pull and passed me the blunt, I shrugged, nigga I ain't do shit.

"Here she come again" Chris yelled as I noticed her and her friends pushed past us again. I rolled my eyes, never that serious.

"Aye there they go" Bryson yelled nodding towards the water, I scanned the area still not seeing them until I noticed Courie's ass running out from the water.

Naomi was sitting in the water with her back to us with Riyah while Dbugg and Bryson's girlfriends I really don't be remembering the girls names. As we made our way over there i noticed their stuff all under a blanket Deon threw at Riyah this morning.

"I ain't goin near that water so y'all go head" Chris yelled sitting down on the blanket.Dropping my shit I kept my phone and glock in my pocket, I turned the safety on just cause kids running around.

By the time I walked over to Naomi she was still sitting in the water, I would join her but I got all my shit in my pockets.

"Damn you fine as fuck lemme holla at you"

"Nah I'm good my nigga kill people" She laughed not even turning around.
"But you sure do sound like him" She turned with a big smile on her face and standing to her feet, she instantly wrapped her arms around my neck. Aw stink I missed you too.

"How was your day?" She questioned looking up at me, a lot of people ask but don't really care, you can always tell in a persons face if they mean what they say, and she always does. Her face is so beautiful,I hate that them pussies even got the chance to scar her face.

"Not too bad, made a lil money we got the whole day off tomorrow whatchu wanna do?" I rubbed my hands down her ass and rested my hands there.

"Mmmm ion know I wanna do something fun though"

"Ight baby I gotchu"

We stood there in the water just staring off in silence. I ain't neva been so comfortable in my life with doing that. She making me soft man, but I'm not mad at it. That's my lil stink and ain't nobody fuckin that up.

Little did they know how much drama was coming their way...

---------