4.

(Continued)

Naomi's POV:
----------

"You know you ain't that bad ma , ima have to see about u tho" He looked over at me turning down his music.

"Preciate ya boss" I smirked as I waited for his reaction.

Nothing. Well thats awkward

We pulled up to the house and as we parked he grabbed the food bags and handed me his drink.

"Can you just take the drinks I got the food"

I nodded and took the cup from him. He handed me his keys and I quickly unlocked the door.

"About Damn time" I heard as we walked through the door.

"Lemme find out yall let this food get cold" BigDawg stated examining us closely.

"Boy it's a Thursday night it's busy as fuck"

"Mhm" multiple stated as Boogs set the food up on the table.

He walked into the kitchen and came back out with paper plates and tongs for people to grab the chicken and fries. Everyone got up to get some wings.

I got some garlic parmesan and bbq and of course fries with some ranch and sat down in a spot on the couch.

Boogs sat down next to me with his plate and wasted no time starting to eat.

Out of no where the same chick from the first time I came walked out of the kitchen.

Here we go.

She looked me up and down before rolling her eyes.

"Hey daddy want something to drink?" She grabbed his plate before plopping down in his lap

"Can you move yo ass on im trying to eat"

"Why you acting' like I didn't just suck yo dick last night stop frontin"

"Bitch watch yo mouth speakin to me like that and gimme my food move around" He shoved her off lap and she stumbled almost falling to the ground.

I mean he better not think he could ever speak to me like that.

I'll deck him in his shit no lie.

She got up and stormed off into the kitchen.

"Keep yo hoes in place lil bro wouldn't want the others to get jealous" BigDawg laughed looking ova at me.

First of all no he didn't.

"Who me?"

"I mean y'all left out together, boog don't entertain just random bitches"

"Oookay Imma tell y'all once and once only that bitch word don't fly with me, you might call these lil tricks up in here bitches but I ain't one of em, and if he don't entertain no random bitches why is the bitch randomly just falling on dick?"

The entire living room was busted out laughing including Boogs and I.

"Aye guess who her daddy was?"