⚠️15.

Naomi "Nana" POV:----

Naomi "Nana" POV:
----

"Aw look how cute they look"

"Bitch shut the hell up"

"This weird as hell yall watching them sleep"

My eyes fluttered open.

I felt something hard against me and I looked up to see Camarion.

I mentally rolled my eyes before looking around the room.

Juan, Malik,Courie, Riyah, BigDawg, and Trigga sat in the room in spaces around us. The fact that they were in here while I was unconscious made me feel weird.

"Aye look who's awake" Riyah quietly squealed as everyone looked at me. I noticed the reactions of everyone, happy, relieved, sad.

"They ain't fuck you up that bad girl you're still fine as fuck" Courie rubbed my hand tryna make me feel better.

I felt Boogs shift against me and he slowly moved from under me.

Now I'm cold. Asshole.

"Can you tell us what happened?" Juan chimed in as the room fell silent. I hated when they did that shit.

"W-well after I left the park I went home and was gonna chill, b-but there was a knock on my door and when I checked the peephole the building manager was at my door, I asked him what he needed and he said someone was in the office by the names of Boogs asking for me"

I took a deep breath thinking back to that moment.

*Flashback*

-Knock knock knock-

I wiped my tears and headed for the door. It better not be Camarion I swear to God I will stab him.

Ryan, our building manager was standing on the other side.

I paid my rent why is he here?

He lived in the ground apartment connected to the office so he's the manager by default.

"What can I do for you Ryan?" I nervously question, he never weirded me out I just don't like when people randomly pop up.

"Someone's in the office asking for you, by the name of a Boogs"

"O-Kay I'll be right down I just need 2 minutes"

"No problem Miss. Smith I'll see you downstairs"

His footsteps began to descend and I checked a mirror hanging on my living room wall.

Whew girl you look a lil rough. It's okay tho still cute.