45

1 WEEK LATER:

Camarion "Boogs" POV:

"mama mama ma" Zenia babbled crawling around the floor of the living room with Amir who was too busy playin wit my controller too be worried about ha.

"Dadadada" He babbled back making me chuckle. The girls been out all morning doin whatever leavin us with the kids.

Ion mind it tho but tonight.. I'm proposing I'm tired of waiting.

"excuse me uncle Mari but can I play in here with you guys??" I looked up to see Jada, Deon's daughter standing at the doorway with her iPad in her hand.

"Cmon lil one you ain't gotta ask" I chuckled at her politeness, Deon's mom raises her majority of the time so I see where she got her manners.

We've had Disney movies on all morning which ion mind they lowkey good as a bitch n now that I'm older some of these jokes are sick as hell.

"Aye you got a blunt?" Namir questioned making me glare at him.

"Ight Ight my bad" He threw his hands up in defense making me shake my head. "Chris might give you one doe"

I ain't gon be blamed but he can. I definitely don't wanna be in the dog house no more. Naomi leaving me for them weeks that she did made me neva want to lose her again.

------

While the girls been out I asked my mom n Nadene( Naomi's mom) to help me set up the house all romantic n shit.

We did the outside in the backyard so she wouldn't see it. Just gotta make sure she doesn't go outside at all until it's time.

"Boy you got a picture or something? You shoulda told one of the girls to stay back n help us" My ma huffed shaking her head.

"Can we help? I'd love to lend a hand" Riyah's momma chimed in sliding open the back porch door with Deon's mom coming behind her.

"Ooo me too I wanna help"

"Ight here's a pic-ok bye now leave us" My mom snatched my phone sending the picture too herself before tossing back at me waving me off.

I chuckled making my way back in the house.

------

"Damnnn y'all went crazy no bull" I cheesed admiring the work they did. I ended up having to go back out and get a bunch of flowers and pick up some more decorations.

"They pullin up right na" Trigga hollered making my heart drop to my stomach. "KEEP HER OUT THE BACK ROOMS" I hollered lookin down at my fit.

I ran up the back set of stairs to our room quickly changing into something else.