50

OMNISCIENT POV:

"HURRY HURRY WE NEED TO GET HER STABILIZED ASAP"

"She's loosing alot of blood Dr. Megan are we sure we can even save her?"

Megan's heart dropped hearing her colleague say that, she hated when other nurses and doctors talked badly on the probability of a patient making it or not... especially in front of them.

"I know you all do things differently in Missouri but we don't talk like that up here, if we do our jobs correctly she will make it"

Megan recognized the face of the woman on the stretcher as soon as she seen her being rushed in.

She shed a few tears seeing as though Naomi laid on the stretcher in her beautiful $5,500 wedding gown that was now drenched in blood.

"Naomi, talk too me about your wedding, I want every detail" Megan smiled as they turned the corner too the emergency surgery room.

"I-it was so beautiful"

*Flash Back*

As all the finishing touches came together Naomi took one last look around the ceremony space, nodding in approval. It was everything she dreamed of, their vision came together perfectly.

"Cmon Nana guests are starting too arrive you gotta get ready" Trigga stated as he just came in from smoking on his blunt, all the guys had been ready for 2 hours now they were just waiting on the girls and guests too arrive.

"I'm goin I'm goin I'm just taking it all in, I can't believe the day is actually here" Naomi squealed feeling nothing but pure happiness, she heard one of her little babies fussing so she took that as her cue to go.

-----

"Mama I so handsome" Amir smirked staring at himself in the mirror

"Yes baby you're sooo handsome" Naomi coo'd scooping him up in her arms. "And where is your beautiful sister?"

"She's sittin with TT Riyah and her baby"

"Okay baby you got relax until it's time to go okay?"

"Ok mommy, I read book?"

Naomi just nodded pulling Cat in the Hat pout of their toddler bag, since they don't wear diapers no more she just has a bag that carries snacks, books and toys around.

"Mommy I go find daddy otay?"

"Mmm baby he's down the hall okay you'll see their door it's got a big blue ribbon on it okay?"

"Otay mommy"

--------

"Oooo look at my bitch you look good as fuck" Courie smiled staring at her soon too be sister in law, they were already sisters but now it was gonna be set in stone.

"Thank youuuu, how are you & Vic?"

"Girl it's still fuck him, I guess he brought a plus one but I'm sure you know that"